UC Pro's Dream House. 8 site 20kw

• Thread starter gettogro
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Amber

Amber

Just did some poking around and definately impressive knowledge dropped by GG! Gonna have to build a couple DIY hueys myself.. Thanks for the response Celt. GG- do u use your growbot still and did/do u like it? (i know u built your own version as well) I always wondered if there worth the money?
I second this question also. DR.GT who are you and will you continue to ask all my questions while I go do some work?

tweedy

tweedy

Be careful with that light leak from the fan if running the UV 24 hours a day in a flower room. Other than that awesome!

DR.GT

DR.GT

I second this question also. DR.GT who are you and will you continue to ask all my questions while I go do some work?
LMAO! I have been on here for a really long time soaking up all the info i could/can... I am thankful for all the people on here that share there experience and passion. Definitely love your work Amber.. Ile do my best to keep asking the right questions and hope for the right answers.. Maybe even answer a few along the way. Gettogro thanks for posting the build on the fogger and everything else you do....

soserthc1

soserthc1

Awesome thread super nice room - gotta stay tuned into this ....

best of luck - thou don't seem needed
SoSertHC1

babyhughie586

babyhughie586

where did you get those ultrasonic fogger strips from?? Im having a hard time finding them

UC Quest

UC Quest

Baby Hughie, you have always gone out of your way to help me and others, it was my pleasure to be of assistance and help to you :)

Capulator

Capulator

likes to smell trees.
Supporter
It looks like you did some serious defoliating. You waiting until the last couple weeks to start pulling all the fans? I am experimenting with that now on some of my trees to try to get the shaded flowers to darken up..

G

gettogro

plants and system are working great so far. I got lots of more pics coming when I remember to bring the gopro home..
IMG 3059
IMG 3060
IMG 3061
IMG 3062
IMG 3063
IMG 3066
IMG 3067
IMG 3071

Capfan

Capfan

Look Smooth as always gettto! I spotted some algae in my return lines this last round and used some of that 3/4" Black foam insulation, just rambling..

G

gettogro

Looks like I added too much light too fast, or something, Im getting a little leaf curl twist. I backed down the lights and did a water change, hopefully they bounce back.. Always something.. :mad:
Any ideas? sugestions on the leaf curl, I havent seen my wifi do this before. environment is on point. light is the only thing I can think of..
They are on day 8 of 12 12

GOPR0119
GOPR0120
GOPR0121
GOPR0122
GOPR0123
GOPR0124
GOPR0125
GOPR0126

Last edited:
G

gettogro

To much food IMO but nice setup

Thanks, I always seem to jump the gun, I pumped up the lights turned on the co2 and bumped up the nutes all in one day.. to much everything too fast I guess. I backed everything down, hopefully they bounce back..

This is how they should be, nice center crease and praying to the light. same cut same system type..

Pray

Last edited:
Top Bottom