UC Pro's Dream House. 8 site 20kw

• Thread starter gettogro
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Billyboat

Billyboat

Love the set up. Quick question, does that ip camera have infrared? I wanna put em in my rooms but was concerned that plants could see that light?

Billyboat

Billyboat

I have 2 ir cams in flower that are always on, no problems
Thanks!! What brand?

I keep hearing mixed results...I have a friend who had hermi issues bc of them but I think there is a certain nanometer ir wavelength the plants can't see

sixstring

sixstring

my whole system is q-see,been running themm for over 3 years now.i have one in veg also and i run 18/6 in there.my cams are strong,i can see well over 100 feet on all the outdoor cams.getto's cam looks to be motorized so he can scan the whole room,thats fuckin dope if im right :)

hermies gunna herm ;)

Owlfarm

Owlfarm

Whats up I like the room. Whats the verdict on the uc pros? Im building a new room thats 16' by 12' with 9' ceilings and was thinking of doing an uc pro six site instead of the 13 gallons. I've only used 8 and 13 gallon though, but the pro's look pretty nice. I like the short and squat aspect of them too. Do you notice any difference besides just getting bigger plants out of a site?

G

gettogro

Week 4.5 stacking on nicely looking like I might a 3# average

sixstring

sixstring

Hell yeah it does gg, ladies are chubby as can be .doin work man, nice!!

G

gettogro

Thanks everyone, this run is looking outstanding so far..

The UC pro's have 15 gallons of root growing space, I think that is about as big as anyone needs for trees. I like the root zone to be wide rather than tall.
Ip cams do have a infared lights, doesent seem to bother anything at all. I read up on them when I first got them and plants dont seem to be bothered by that light spectrum.

I have been holding off on redoing 2 of my flower rooms waiting for the New UC pro's to arrive, however i cant wait any longer. I ordered all the parts for a few diy systems..

O

OutOnBail

Well done! I have grown a few trees myself and what youve got going on is a full time job.

I agree that vert is so much more work after youve done trees.

JACKMAYOFFER

JACKMAYOFFER

Playing with Fire Son...
Supporter
Looking great! What strain you running?

G

gettogro

Yep last run was all wifi, I didnt do any better this time as far as yield goes, quality is great though.
20.25 # total. About 2.5 avg. Which is great! I am very happy with that total.. I will do a run of all that NYCD that hit 3 #+ before Ill get some clones going of that for a fall chop chop..

GR33NL3AF

GR33NL3AF

Yep last run was all wifi, I didnt do any better this time as far as yield goes, quality is great though.
20.25 # total. About 2.5 avg. Which is great! I am very happy with that total.. I will do a run of all that NYCD that hit 3 #+ before Ill get some clones going of that for a fall chop chop..
Hold up, trying to get this straight...

You hit 20.25 in one room or both???

Top Bottom