UC Pro's Dream House. 8 site 20kw

• Thread starter gettogro
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
G

gettogro

each room has 4 plants, 20.25 is for both rooms 8 plants. I wish I could get 20 a side, It can be done with a crapload of plants in coco beds. Im looking to keep my plant count down.

CelticEBE

CelticEBE

@gettogro did you use any insulation between the osb?

Thanks for such an inspiring read. I'm rethinking some things now. Also thinking I might give the ucpro a shot here before too long.

F

FooDoo

Why harvest so early? Majority of the hairs are still white. Nowhere near ripe

Sick run tho on the pro. Might have to talk to my buddy about getting one of these to add to the mix

G

gettogro

I have decided that RDWC isnt for me anymore at this spot. I found an fool proof way to end root rot forever in the UC.

Step 1
Tear down everything.
Step 2
Find the closest landfill and drop off UC pro's

Image 4

tweedy

tweedy

I have decided that RDWC isnt for me anymore at this spot. I found an fool proof way to end root rot forever in the UC.

Step 1
Tear down everything.
Step 2
Find the closest landfill and drop off UC pro's

View attachment 446288
That hurts to see but that is an awesome picture. Best of luck to you buddy.

Pancho-N-Lefty

Pancho-N-Lefty

ROFLMAO... right, i mean that shit sucks but for real though.. its an option. Going back to dirt myself for a minute.

G

gettogro

Photo 17

Water culture works awesome when all goes well, When it doesent its a total loss. I couldnt find any in between.
Photo 21

I just want to be consistent. When you have to tell customers that there wont be any work, they will go elsewhere. Which is un acceptable . If guys are growing 10 pound plants outside in dirt. I think I can pull a 2.5 avg indoors in dtw coco. Ill start a thread next run, seems pretty good so far, Dont really like fighting the gnats though...

Tree

DapperDon

DapperDon

Well Ghetto here are my 2 cents from everything you have shared with us. I believe the culprit to a few of your issues stems from your attempt at water recycling for everything in your grow including feeding. Once your water has passed through any form of copper coils, like a chiller, dehuey, ect. then leaching begins and it is a silent and slow killer. Water coming out of a dehuey is practically worthless for what we are doing here and I feel that if you were using a better watering system you would not have had the problems you did. You do great work, there is no denying that. It's the details that get us all like that.

Top Bottom