UC System Yields and Pricing

• Thread starter redwhiteblue
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
johnnyrex

johnnyrex

DS would you say the best achieved results come from horizontally lights rather than vertical? I'm having the issue right now which way to go? My centers are 40" in a 13gal 4 site thanks

desertsquirrel

desertsquirrel

lighting is dependent upon center size. anything 40-80 i would go vert. below that a hybrid, or just horizontal.

desertsquirrel

desertsquirrel

i might even do a hybrid w/40 - its pushing it for verts without at least going bigger on the rows.

johnnyrex

johnnyrex

Ok I have 2 bell lighting hoods that I'm going to use I going for at least 2 per plant my last run was vert lighting I hit only 1 per plant I guess I have to clear up the bottom of all branches to archive good growth with hybrid lighting with an OG strain to too sure which OG strain but def OG thanks again

redwhiteblue

redwhiteblue

500 watts per site, and yes, 3 strains in that grow did over 4.

when we did it with one i kept my mouth shut. the second time i hinted about it. Now that we have repeated results with over 7 strains i have no problem openly talking about it.

Thanks again for all of your great insight on this thread. I'll be letting them run as long as they keep packing it on this time, at least 9 maybe even 10 weeks like you specified.

T

tipper619sd

Lots of knowledge and respect on this thread. U guys are killin it. I need to step my game up BIG time

Top Bottom