Uc12xl13 9k sealed

• Thread starter jdubz401
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
vince vega

vince vega

Medman's point seems to have been lost in the shuffle. Ph a little higher will make the cal mag "available". The amount in the mix is not a factor if its not fully available. Also it's hard for me to overlook anything that the squirrel from the desert has to say. The guy is smarter than anyone has any business being. I don't mean to thread-jack but but DS always makes me feel like I'm chasing my tail with my mountain of jugs of potions and witchcraft.
All the best!

H

hogan400

Are you getting much ph swing or drift? Last rd, my only "uc" experience thus far, my plant health improved largely from having a good drift. I would top off food and drive my ph down to 5.4, couple days later it naturally rises to 6.3 as they feed..

mag is readily available above 5.8
calc is readily available below 5.8.....
If you look at the chart you will see the same with basic elements and thats why no single ph has been proven to give best results. This isnt the be all rule, some claim 5.8 is the "BEST" but with rapid growth in the "uc" you have the swing to use in your favor. A little higher ph in veg is better in the "uc" like you already noticed. More feed is a option instead of more cal mag because most nute makers add enough.

Are you using r.o/de-i? My de-i was a bummer for my setup...I went away from it and it was another lg plant improver for me.

J

jdubz401

Sorry everyone I have been down for awhile with a ankle injury. Anyways the ladies are in the beginning of week 5 had a couple of height issues on some of them but no complaints here...
I will post pics as soon as I'm able to walk more freely. Thanks to everyone who has been helping out and stopping in to see what's going on.

B

Bakerlophi

Last night around 2am when the lights were off I realized I had another leak in the back row. So tired of leaks this is my 4th one since I started its like there cracking after being used for awhile. Has anybody else had this problem so many times in one grow???[/quote I've had 6 of the sixteen buckets crack. All by the seals. I contacted CC and they sent me 2 new buckets. Very nice of them, unfortunately 4 more buckets have cracked since. And when all the water leaks out the pump runs dry and burnsout. Sweet. Try wetweld from a hardware store. Shit works. Its like silly puddy. They definately have to upgrade their buckets.

RollinEndough

RollinEndough

What's up with starting a thread and letting it die? Did this run kick ass?

Top Bottom