Uc6xl + Apache Tech Led

• Thread starter Genesis
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Genesis

Genesis

Thanks @RoeBuck . With my calculations just for lights - Conversion: 15477.955 BTU/HR

With 70 pint Dehuey and 1/4 hp Water Chiller I think it would be wise to go 24k. I appreciate the help.

RoeBuck

RoeBuck

Thanks @RoeBuck . With my calculations just for lights - Conversion: 15477.955 BTU/HR

With 70 pint Dehuey and 1/4 hp Water Chiller I think it would be wise to go 24k. I appreciate the help.

Anytime, glad I could help. I agree, I'd probably do the same with a 24k unit. The minis with the inverter style compressors are quiet and efficient. Instead of running full bore then shutting down completely, they vary the compressor speed to maintain the set temp. Temps are more consistent.

Genesis

Genesis

Here is where we are at now. 3k worth of Apache Tech AT600 LED. 1k Vert Eye Horti on Phantom ballast. With a 6" Can max fan/filter it actually ain't that hot, I was surprised. The heat could quickly add up though if you have several in a room non- vented.

When it gets warm out again gonna drop 4 600's in between the plants and Probably move forward with the... (from amazon) New room, 10 foot ceilings and CO2 and we will be fuckin' star wars in a maaaafucka :cool:

Pioneer 24,000 BTU (2 Ton) Ultra High Efficiency 19.0 SEER Ductless Mini Split INVERTER Air Conditioner with Heat Pump, Complete Set

$1.6k but my boy can install it for $2k even so that is straight. 19 SEER is legit, this mini splits are efficient AF.

IMG 0018

Hope everyone been well. God bless guys.

Genesis

Genesis

So the plants love that they each get a AT600 and a thouey Eye Horti in the middle(despite the glass). Those changes coupled with an indica pheno of HSO Blue Dream are getting me the results I wanted. Except next time i'll flip at 3 foot and bust out the cages :love1:. Goal would be a kilo per plant.

Check out week 9:

IMG 0075
IMG 0076
IMG 0077

Top Bottom