Ufc/mma

• Thread starter e4ian
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Newenglander

Newenglander

Conor could pull it off. But the chance of it being a repeat of aldo is pretty much guaranteed not to happen. I'm fucking amped for this fight!

basseye

basseye

Conor could pull it off. But the chance of it being a repeat of aldo is pretty much guaranteed not to happen. I'm fucking amped for this fight!
well i dont wanna pay 50 bucks to see him do it in 13 seconds anyhow,i wanna see conner punish nate for at least 3 or 4 minutes.i think the girls fight will be a long battle,meisha can take alot more abuse than ronda took

SPe G

SPe G

i thought we'd been robbed was my first expression with Cmg vs J Aldo But also mixed with ABSOLUTE SHOCK!
.. i tought Hollymolly this Dude is a TEN YR CHAMP, can take a Punch 'etc'... But im NOT AT ALL Surprised that such a thing did happen...(i predicted the first round!..also at 1 time predicted he might rush out and KO him wit the first punch! Sure,] .. "The last thing a boxer loses is his punch " .. n Cm knows he can HIT.. just saying..
..Nate offers a dif' fight..He has a longer reach n is taller.. (Should be a Nice ' Spar ' for him!!) ... KIDDING :D
BUT Conor Will HIT HIM ONE TIME.. on the Chin! .. ZzZz land. Dizzynight!

Nates bjj is bad ass

basseye

basseye

Yeah i def felt robbed on that last conner fight just like the last few ronda fights before holm she finished those others so fast im like damn it i just spent all that money for a 30 second youtube video lol.

GrowGod

GrowGod

BANNED!
Supporter
What about how long it took CM to finish that migit Siver? I feel this will be CM's homecoming to an embarrassing lose like Rhonda roidy had. But instead of getting koed CM will be bitch slapped around the cage for 25 minutes.
I'm not one to hope for anything to happen. May the best man win!

Newenglander

Newenglander

Conor has NEVER faced anyone like nate. Honestly like ronda he kinda floated along. And btw how did conor mcgoober lose both his losses....submission and neither of those two who beat him are even on any planet up to the Diaz boys level. Their bjj is fucking mental, how many times have nate or Nick sat up seconds before submitting someone and flipped em off said fuck you bitch then wham tap or night night.

Everyone thought anderson Silva was unbeatable and well we saw how that went, and what was his biggest fault.....his ego.

basseye

basseye

Conor has NEVER faced anyone like nate. Honestly like ronda he kinda floated along. And btw how did conor mcgoober lose both his losses....submission and neither of those two who beat him are even on any planet up to the Diaz boys level. Their bjj is fucking mental, how many times have nate or Nick sat up seconds before submitting someone and flipped em off said fuck you bitch then wham tap or night night.

Everyone thought anderson Silva was unbeatable and well we saw how that went, and what was his biggest fault.....his ego.
Silva lost because of a bad kick which resulted in him breaking his leg lol.not to take anything away from weidman but that fight was pretty even up to that point imo.

Newenglander

Newenglander

lol no I don't think so homey dude got KNOCKED the fuck out first time then had his leg cracked in half the second time. Soooooo.......no weidmen is a bad dude don't underplay his talent. Conor has shown he can stand with somewhat underclassmen opponents, this time conor better realize his "beast mode" will be matched by an equal or possibly greater "gansta cholo beast mode" I'm sure Nate would love to drive around his hood with a lambo acting like a complete fucking spoiled bitch like conor.....But he wouldnt. Cause he is just a gansta cholo. And he dosnt need to carry around a bitch ass belt from the ufc either and lay it on a table while eating out on rodeo drive like conor trying to get on tmz, cause yea he is just a gangsta cholo.....

Nate is gonna show y'all just how weak conor is.

Silva lost because of a bad kick which resulted in him breaking his leg lol.not to take anything away from weidman but that fight was pretty even up to that point imo.

SPe G

SPe G

noway! CMG KO Within 2 Rounds.

^stand with underclassmen Opponents ?!!? HuH !!! .. Dude ya trippin,lol.. What about Jose Aldo ? For 1 !?= '10 yr' Undefeated Champ? who had a Great Arsenal of Weaponary but STRIKING is his Thing!!? ,, chad mendes,max holloway,had 'Class' too ..?

Last edited:
SPe G

SPe G

....... up 25IBS dont forget!! ..Whjo EVER does that .. 'STUFF' ! ?
noOne

Last edited:
LocalGrowGuy

LocalGrowGuy

What about how long it took CM to finish that migit Siver? I feel this will be CM's homecoming to an embarrassing lose like Rhonda roidy had. But instead of getting koed CM will be bitch slapped around the cage for 25 minutes.
I'm not one to hope for anything to happen. May the best man win!
Okay, I read this post assuming CM meant the guy, and I was confused. Now that I re-read that again, I like my misinterpretation.

SPe G

SPe G

^That Conference is Ace."Pumped " but ' supA Pump'd ' to See Khabib vs 'el cucuey' Tony Fergusen. TF Won T.U.F ,looked Impressive And Continues to do so.. Against the 22-0"Bear wrestler" tho! .. ? ? ?
Aye Dig JDS ... BUT ALSO BEN Rothwell

CM = Chad Mendes! ..But hands up i have wrote CM A couple of times? when meaning CMG

[Just saying.. SOON i will bring the rest of my sig over! ..
Nah,Aint so BIG Jus' means ya Gotta Scroll a bit MORE!.. :D ]

Last edited:
GrowGod

GrowGod

BANNED!
Supporter
Bear wrestler has been out of action so long though. Willbe awesome fight! Hell all those fights will be awesome!
Jj is gonna beat dc's to a bloody pulp this time. Love how he came with the belt and doc didn't have his lmfao
^That Conference is Ace."Pumped " but ' supA Pump'd ' to See Khabib vs 'el cucuey' Tony Fergusen. TF Won T.U.F ,looked Impressive And Continues to do so.. Against the 22-0"Bear wrestler" tho! .. ? ? ?

CM = Chad Mendes! ..But hands up i have wrote CM A couple of times? when meaning CMG

GrowGod

GrowGod

BANNED!
Supporter
@SPe G bruh did you see the flinch yesturday? CMG!!!! Jumped right out of his boots from a mile away lol

GrowGod

GrowGod

BANNED!
Supporter

Yes yes CMG my bad, sometimes I amaze myself how lazy I can be

Top Bottom