Ufc/mma

• Thread starter e4ian
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
SPe G

SPe G

WoA.. Shocking Night! ..Diaz Is the One who's Strikes were most Effective and So CMG Goes for a Takedown Out of Total Desperation .. NUTS!!,
Conor was Gased with them blows that got him... He Should leave 170lb and remain at 145-155..
To go up 25lbs is POTTY anyway, n Then he had a Taller Rangier Opponent to Face who has GREAT BJJ Skills.

Fact is that Although Nate was Bashed up Conors Blows Just were'nt Effecting Him with Any Real Deliberating effect .. That Lowered his Esteem. Nate hurt him at his Own Game of Striking! ..hence^

WTG Meisha ! ( ..still gotta love Holly Tho! :D) ...Bet RR's been on the Phone 10x Already.. lol

Last edited:
SPe G

SPe G

" BONGFelt" ...lol

Not "Belittled" Bud..Farcical Stuff! .. I.e " Midget" n Aldo's Peanut Head etc....
'Adrenalin Pumped Fightin' talk,m8

Humble in Victory. Now humble in DefeaT.

Remember what he's done !!! UP 25LBS .. That... DOESNT happen to Often!! ..lol

Last edited:
Newenglander

Newenglander

I'm kinda getting a little bored with the weight factor argument. Nate fights at 155 and walks around around at 170-180. Connor drops to 145 from his walk around weight of 170-180. Nate and conor were one pound apart for this fight. Weight was not a factor. Conor simply did not have the training or skills to compete with nate. Again like Anderson Silva you can have all the flying round house ninja kicks and spinning elbows you want but if your BASICS suck your going to lose. Everyone kept on and fucking on with the but conor has the power conor has the awesome moves and balance conor has the attitude blah blah blah. Dude tapped like a bitch after blabbering on how he wouldn't.

The big question now is where does he go. A huge hole in his game is obvious now, dude has ZERO ground game and a striking game that can be dismantled by strong fundamental boxing.

Maybe Nate should drop too 145 and challenge conor for his other belt. Put the final nail in the coffin.

SPe G

SPe G

Nate Cant Do 145lb so i Heard Very Recently .. Hopefully they'll do it again at 155lb Someday. The Weight wasnt the Issue, The Extra Length-reach Was imo (n Nate Strikes well).Probably ND would always beat him..

CMG has Got Terrific Punch Power! What ya think he's not? Nate Could Take 'em,same with MH! ..Jus that Nate hits HARDER than max h
Everybodys got there opinions bro!! :D

Last edited:
Newenglander

Newenglander

What's not an opinion is conor's three losses all come from submissions. And honestly I don't feel conor has the power everyone keeps talking about. If he did he'd be holding two belts right now, right?

SPe G

SPe G

That wasnt a title fight bro.. He'd Prepared For Rda which woulda been,and at a 'feasible' 155lbs..
Sure Nate wouldnt Fight at 160 Nor 165 ,..SO Conor Says "Tell him 170lbs" !! ..... (welterweight lol) !

GrowGod

GrowGod

BANNED!
Supporter
That wasnt a title fight bro.. He'd Prepared For Rda which woulda been,and at a 'feasible' 155lbs..
Sure Nate wouldnt Fight at 160 Nor 165 ,..SO Conor Says "Tell him 170lbs" !! ..... (welterweight lol) !
Your right, that's why I didn't understand why he was carry his belt everywhere like it was on the line

GrowGod

GrowGod

BANNED!
Supporter
And nate is not a 170 lb.er. So please stop with that. He's a light weight. All Conor's wins were against smaller opponents except maybe the diamond and hollaway.
Still nate wins 10 out of 10 everytime.
Conor should stay at 145 if he wants to pad his record some more. And after losing to nate he needs at least two top 10 wins at lw to even consider a title shot at lw

SPe G

SPe G

yup,He Isnt ' Welterweight. Nate ud win at 155, His Style-Frame,Punch n Punch resistance.Is OTT for Mcgregor

He'd do Fine at Lightweight! ' :) 155lbs '........'needs to avoid the Nd Types is All

GrowGod

GrowGod

BANNED!
Supporter

Lmao

SPe G

SPe G

As Far as my Current Knowledge of CMG's Career Goes Nate was the First Ufc fighter he's Fought who was Taller and had a longer reach + Being a Good Striker Himself.Conor Couldnt handle That so Rather than lose on his feet he Chose a "Crazy" Takedown with Somebody he Shouldnt Off. Been Talking more of the Fight Here :

Last edited:
GrowGod

GrowGod

BANNED!
Supporter
As Far as my Current Knowledge of CMG's Career Goes Nate was the First Ufc fighter he's Fought who was Taller and had a longer reach + Being a Good Striker Himself.Conor Couldnt handle That so Rather than lose on his feet he Chose a "Crazy" Takedown with Somebody he Shouldnt Off
Lol we will call it a desperation take down. The same takedown CMG made fun of his previous opponents for using.:speechless:

SPe G

SPe G

He was Desperate Alwight.. Surprised to see he Gassed from the Stand up then MORE surprised to See him go for a td.

Wouldnt say skill!..more like,The Extra 2" Reach Combined with ND Being more than Capable with Striking is what caused Cmg's Distress + the Fact That even with his Hardest shots Nate only ever Got bloodied up.

As ive said in the Link Other Competitors Will be Inspired by How The Win come About

Last edited:
SPe G

SPe G

And nate is not a 170 lb.er. So please stop with that. He's a light weight. All Conor's wins were against smaller opponents except maybe the diamond and hollaway.
Still nate wins 10 out of 10 everytime.
Conor should stay at 145 if he wants to pad his record some more. And after losing to nate he needs at least two top 10 wins at lw to even consider a title shot at lw

Where did i state he was 170lb..? .. I didnt.. LOL

Maybe i missed something but Aint that aimed at me!?.. '^^' I said Nate Said.... "he wouldnt fight at 160lb so 165 ? Cmg Said tell him 170 !

GrowGod

GrowGod

BANNED!
Supporter
He was Desperate Alwight.. Surprised to see he Gassed from the Stand up then MORE surprised to See him go for a td.

Wouldnt say skill!..more like,The Extra 2" Reach Combined with ND Being more than Capable with Striking is what caused Cmg's Distress + the Fact That even with his Hardest shots Nate only ever Got bloodied up.

As ive said in the Link Other Competitors Will be Inspired by How The Win come About
Well when your throwing flashy wheel kicks and missing you are waisting energy.it takes less energy to throw and hit then it does to throw and miss.

GrowGod

GrowGod

BANNED!
Supporter
Where did i state he was 170lb..? .. I didnt.. LOL

Maybe i missed something but Aint that aimed at me!?.. '^^' I said Nate Said.... "he wouldnt fight at 160lb so 165 ? Cmg Said tell him 170 !
CMG got to cocky, and it wouldn't have mattered if it were at 165 160 or 155 nate wins 10 out of 10
All the media outlets were calling nate a WW and conor going up two weight classes to fight which is false. Conor is a lw and nearly kills himself to make fw so he can be the bigger guy.
When conor loses to Edgar maybe he will move on to Hollywood like Rhonda.

mike hunt

mike hunt

Premium Member
Supporter
McG will go back to 145 lbs and do well against the little, sawed off midgets, with T-Rex arms.

SPe G

SPe G

Cd3ijEmUEAEZijm

Huh !? .. never said the weight is what made him win,lol ?
155 Originally as Rda... but then Nate Alters That ...

"Even Nate tried to exit the fight cleanly. The first discussion was the money issue, we resolved that. Then he could only make 160, then 165 so I told him ‘get comfortable, you can make 170’ and we’re gonna fight. I look forward to it.

"Really, I should create my own belt. Because I am my own belt. It’s the McGregor belt. Featherweight to lightweight to welterweight, it's the McGregor belt so that’s it.”

Going up 25lbs is ambitious Gotta Say especially when that weights on Top of ya you on the floor!
ND def' wanted Ta go up weights there!..

Last edited:
Top Bottom