• Tagged users None
SPe G

SPe G

Probabley Speculation.But i hear a Rematch @155lbs is on the Cards
..Interesting Talk Here!....

Last edited:
Welshwizzard

Welshwizzard

If they wanted to out do UFC 100, they should have gone for 200 at MSG with Bones, Chris and Connor all on that card.
How else do you top GSP AND Brock on one card

SPe G

SPe G

Edit,damN
yup,Shocking! To fight at 170 Again isnt Advisable imo.. Especially when you Consider ND's Strikes is What Gassed him in the First Place ...

http://mmajunkie.com/2016/03/jon-jon...an-his-present
Not Seen Him So Verbally Aggressive.Gonna be Pissed Off though aint he[All things Considered]. Drag Racing a Limo, Lambo Whimp!.. LOL

Should get with CMG n Bieber,have a "Track" Race day! ... N.DIAZ as a Marshall! ... huhuhu
laughing.gif

Last edited:
SPe G

SPe G

ElcuCuey s out .............Pffffffft

rofl......... WUTT.. WUTT!....
...SOo funny

huA!

Last edited:
GrowGod

GrowGod

BANNED!
Supporter
ElcuCuey s out .............Pffffffft

rofl......... WUTT.. WUTT!....
...SOo funny

huA!
Very dissapointing, I font normally get hyped for a fight but elcuCuey vs thbear wrestler I wanted to see lol

SPe G

SPe G

On the Contary THATS Hillarious.....? ? Oh..! tad 4sure.. Check a Few Pages Back:
CfPL PxVIAAlgET

Last edited:
SPe G

SPe G

" No One's " sure whether he means now or later tho ?
playin the media ...... Not been in the UFC that LONG! ?

Last edited:
germinator

germinator

" No One's " sure whether he means now or later tho ?
playin the media ...... Not been in the UFC that LONG! ?
What I hear is. One of his closest training partners died after he fought. Colin was at this fight as a spectator. He died as a result of the fight injuries. fwiw

Welshwizzard

Welshwizzard

What I hear is. One of his closest training partners died after he fought. Colin was at this fight as a spectator. He died as a result of the fight injuries. fwiw
No, his training partners opponent died. Conor did not know the guy who died. There are several threads online about cavanagh posting a pic with something about conor trouble in the background.

Theres more to this

germinator

germinator

ESPN reporting........He's back he was just kidding, hes not retired he's still ready for ufc 200.

Latest posts

Top Bottom