Uk Elite Clone Only Thread

• Thread starter ghettogrower
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
ghettogrower

ghettogrower

Hi guys n gals so like the title says what UK clone only's do you have in your weaponry? What do you wish you had? What have you lost, any good stories about how thy came about, basically anything to do with the UK clone scene

Right now I'm running a sog of UK exo cheese, blues/livers and psycho and have a cheeky meanie in veg :)

So guys watcha got?

Ghett

ghettogrower

ghettogrower

Well as it goes I take left testecals as payment haha....hang tight brother I'm sure the fairy could fit something in her purse...

And all credit to the thread is @william76 it was his idea I just thought sod it and started it lol :)

william76

william76

Hi guys n gals so like the title says what UK clone only's do you have in your weaponry? What do you wish you had? What have you lost, any good stories about how thy came about, basically anything to do with the UK clone scene

Right now I'm running a sog of UK exo cheese, blues/livers and psycho and have a cheeky meanie in veg :)

So guys watcha got?

Ghett
Yea,theres a few others I wouldn't mind tryn too,bristol black kush,g clone,wee bubble etc,theyd go well with the cheese,psyco,meanie and livers?ill get some pics up next few days!76

ghettogrower

ghettogrower

Lmfao.....I wish I kept old pica but I'm a deleter lol I always delete shit cuz I take lol.pics on my phone but heroes a few shots of my sog and the meanie in veg,

Here's the sog at day 1 of flower
IMG 20150519 205800 011 noexif
and now herw we are at areound day 25
IMG 20150611 212452 069 noexif
and herez the meanie in veg she likes low nutes as you can see by the slight burn....i beleive 76 has some cracking pics of her flowered out
IMG 20150611 174839 170 noexif

SmokyPockets

SmokyPockets

Hi guys, not in the UK, so my clone onlys don't matter, but I have a quick question ? Is the psycho you speak of psychosis? I have some beans my buddy made , and he is somewhat elusive and hard to pin down for answers.... The cross is huck kush male( dynasty) x psychosis. Thanks for your help fellas and sorry for interrupting the thread

Latest posts

Top Bottom