Uk Elite Clone Only Thread

• Thread starter ghettogrower
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
KiLoEleMeNt

KiLoEleMeNt

What do you all think of feminizing on the liver? What do you think of feminizing period I still do not think it is keeping the genous all there and you lose something along the way I would like to do this but never heard of feminine cheese liver seed either is it even possible?

G gnome

G gnome

What do you all think of feminizing on the liver? What do you think of feminizing period I still do not think it is keeping the genous all there and you lose something along the way I would like to do this but never heard of feminine cheese liver seed either is it even possible?
Ive ran feminized exo seeds

KiLoEleMeNt

KiLoEleMeNt

Sweet gonna have a go at it then made some colloidal silver last week I am sure Is nearly put used .999 grams of silver to make it instead of old silverware like the majority of the femspray companies let's see what happens aye

Trickiebush

Trickiebush

Just the livers here lads.. but never ran it before so looking forward to it.
@ghettogrower. . Your bang on with the cherry ak.. I've always loved ak and that's gotta be a keeper..

SPe G

SPe G

Bm is a definite daytime smoke. Like an Energy Drink ! ( - :
Looking SOo Fwd to Sampling the LivUS for the first time ever . Many Peoples Fave for Sure.
Hemperer ( fron Sheff') are yao Brock 1 ,or am I getting confuddled.
AgaiN ! :D . How dOo Anyhow (-;

Thx for directing me here '76 (-;
Great great pics .

First sight of the livus that is (?)
Does Looks reali like the bm. C what ya mean b'

SPe G

SPe G

Ahhh 'k !Ghetto Grower's the I.d ;)
Makes sense when reading up! (((-: stoke-on-trent brightside cheese that I got m8. PhewwW - All I'm gonna grow is them two, immediate plans ,sure
1 of the two I had is actually with a guy in Nevada, btw . ref I.C.Mag

Dick Terpene

Dick Terpene

Some real niceness goin on in this thread, I'd kill for a uk cheese cut, esp an exo one!

Lucky bleeders!!

william76

william76

Yea,my britesides in veg,still stinks tho!,the livers is the same,stinks as a cut 2.gonna run them together i think.76

Latest posts

Top Bottom