Uk Elite Clone Only Thread

• Thread starter ghettogrower
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
G gnome

G gnome

I fuckin hope so I rip my back out every night feeding those back 2rows even with my trusty hose contraption lol...cheers dude :)
When I was doin my lils sog thing I had the same trouble trying to reach in to water em. What i did was got a funnel and attached a long hose to the end so that all i had to do was place the hose end in the pot and pour the water in the funnel.
Then i stepped it up and got a submersible pump and I fashioned a 4' wand outta pvc pipe . All i did was glue a garden hose fitting to one end and an elbow on the other. I made it long enough to reach the far row o plants

william76

william76

Yea im likeing her too,the buds look proper cheesy with the small foxtails,like a proper blue cheese,done rite,wonder how similar the blues is,just flipped them too,iv got a clone only haze I made a few years back,the proper incense oldskool haze,it be a uk clone ill grow it out and get a few pics,76

ghettogrower

ghettogrower

Lmao what a bit like this @G gnome great minds think a like ay ;)
IMG 20150605 232314 701 noexif
i like the soumd of tbis pump thing tho think ill have to have a gander :)

ghettogrower

ghettogrower

Rocking them UK cuts 76...the haze sounds good I love me some haze man...I've found the blues is a lot more vigorous compared to exo and psy and has a really strong smell too v nive indeed

G gnome

G gnome

Yeah thats the thing lol. Its bringing back memories.
I would take a pic of my pvc contraption but those days have been gone a long time. Essentially i made a extra long watering wand

SmokyPockets

SmokyPockets

Yeah , you guys got me psyched , I thought psychosis was a cheese pheno for some reason . I have some crosses with cheese already from eskobar@ sannies, but the nl/haze sounds great can't wait to see what I get in the huck kush x psychosis .

Top Bottom