Uk Here To Stay! (new Thread! Uk Only!)

• Thread starter Twistedrizla
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
mancdank

mancdank

Ur crazy bro....dogs play fight...toast loves that dog ....he aint puttin that dog in harms way......
No bullshit I've took a hammer to people for less than that it's summat I'm properly not into imo it's up there with noncing

G gnome

G gnome

Didnt u say u weren't gonna post here anymore?

Now ur back to the same old shit ...name callin...? Cmon man...i know toast about as good as i know anyone on the farm and the dude is an awesome human being. ....he has so much great insight and has lived about as interesting a life as anyone i know and its ur loss that u arent perceptive enuff to see that man

Toaster79

Toaster79

No banter here bro I'm fucking disgusted I've had big powerful dogs all my life who's biggest danger from that little shit would be getting stuck in my dogs throat but this being said if ever my dogs got into a scrap never once did I have time to stand back and take a photo so hes either fighting his dog or allowing his dog to do this thinking it's funny it's bellends like this that causes the hate for most breeds

You really are a complete fucking idiot. And obviously you don't know shit about dogs.

FB IMG 1495201686005

FB IMG 1495201679225
FB IMG 1495201655710

Yea, Im fighting my dog for sure. Get a life mankshithead.

mancdank

mancdank

Didnt u say u weren't gonna post here anymore?

Now ur back to the same old shit ...name callin...? Cmon man...i know toast about as good as i know anyone on the farm and the dude is an awesome human being. ....he has so much great insight and has lived about as interesting a life as anyone i know and its ur loss that u arent perceptive enuff to see that man
I wasn't but when I heard that scum bag was posting shit like that I had to see for my own eyes plain and simple I will leave u guys now back to your cock stroking

Latest posts

Top Bottom