Uk Here To Stay! (new Thread! Uk Only!)

• Thread starter Twistedrizla
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Limonene

Limonene

ultarbrite 6 by the man, the myth, the legend... big yielding white dom pheno, cant wait to get her in a big sack!
IMG 5620
IMG 5632

mancdank

mancdank

I did for the obvious reason. I'm fed up with that prick.
@G gnome so now it's ok is it u 2 faced cunt I see u ! And the rest of the people that liked this comment. He obviously shown that pic with 1 intention to try and make it look like something it's not imo it's shows 2 dogs going at it and he liked it because he felt the need to take a pic instead of dealing with it end of discussion and it's not the 1st time that toaster has reprted shit being said in here it's just he usually back tracks and deletes his shit 1st now have a nice happy wank fest u have shown your self's for the 2 faced cunts that u are and u as a mod should be ashamed allowing posts like that to be made I know some of these guys are your online buddys but I don't agree with dog fighting and neither should any other human being this being said I won't probably won't be seen on this site again its lost it way

mancdank

mancdank

Thats exactly what i sed...the only person who SHOULD have been reported was wanc. Hats off fer having the balls to admit it.....i just reported six for hurting my delicate sensibility haha

Sexy!!! Now im jealous!
U fucking worm 2 mins ago u was calling for blood for who ever hit the report button now it's toaster it's cool go fuck your self u have shown your true colours my friend

G gnome

G gnome

@G gnome so now it's ok is it u 2 faced cunt I see u ! And the rest of the people that liked this comment. He obviously shown that pic with 1 intention to try and make it look like something it's not imo it's shows 2 dogs going at it and he liked it because he felt the need to take a pic instead of dealing with it end of discussion and it's not the 1st time that toaster has reprted shit being said in here it's just he usually back tracks and deletes his shit 1st now have a nice happy wank fest u have shown your self's for the 2 faced cunts that u are and u as a mod should be ashamed allowing posts like that to be made I know some of these guys are your online buddys but I don't agree with dog fighting and neither should any other human being this being said I won't probably won't be seen on this site again its lost it way

U fucking worm 2 mins ago u was calling for blood for who ever hit the report button now it's toaster it's cool go fuck your self u have shown your true colours my friend
Bye!

Limonene

Limonene

You're showing more aggression than the dogs. Sit!

sixstring

sixstring

Calm down, you're all getting emotional. Theres no there,there.those dogs were playin and those people were smiling so wtf is the major malfunction in here? Its friday now everyone chill or i will lock/delete this fuckin thread and give everyone involved a nice long vacation to ponder their hurt feelerz.

G gnome

G gnome

Calm down, you're all getting emotional. Theres no there,there.those dogs were playin and those people were smiling so wtf is the major malfunction in here? Its friday now everyone chill or i will lock/delete this fuckin thread and give everyone involved a nice long vacation to ponder their hurt feelerz.

U know u cudnt bring urself to ban me...ud have nothing left to moderate haha

Toaster79

Toaster79

lol i kinda thought the same. My apologies if that turns out to be toasters wife!

My wife wouldn't fit in the frame so no offence taken

i dont even know because i dont read them i just hit go to content and read the shitshows myself.

i have determined you are all idiots :cool:

Fair enough! But after all this is a UK thread so what did you expect. Besides, most of you US guys are mostly offspring of the Englishmen so I don't understand how you can't cope with it :cry::cry::cry: Well besides gnome, he's a part kraut. He must be different :p

Toaster79

Toaster79

Grow a backbone.

Butthurt form

Top Bottom