Uk Here To Stay! (new Thread! Uk Only!)

• Thread starter Twistedrizla
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Twistedrizla

Twistedrizla

I swoped my hps 4 the 2 extra leds because of the heat my tent was 34c+ so i got the leds i might swop back in the winter but if this run turns out ok i might just stick with the leds this is my first run with just led

Thanks for the info man, are you looking on par with any prior hps runs.....

Do we know what the LeDs are, i can see little yellow dots in the pic....COBS?

How much area do you have illuminated by each one.....?

Im fascinated bro! Even more so yours as you say seem to be working!

They look like mars LED which although not the best LED atm as its been outdated it will do a reasonable job ive heard...

Twistedrizla

Twistedrizla

I found this info on a 1000w

Specifications

LEDs: 100PCS 10W Double Chips LED
Coverage Area: about 5 x 5 Square Feet ( The lighting area and the height are changeable according to different plants and environments )
Lumens: 26000lm
Lux: 18000lux/1m 15000lux/1.5m
Lifespan: >50,000hours
LED Power : 1000W
Power consumption : energy saving ,only consumes about 220W~260W power and much more brighter
Worldwide Voltage: 85v-265v
Working environment : -20~40℃,45%~95%RH
Working Frequency: 50~60Hz
Modular Power Cord (Available in US, UK, EU, AU,JP)
Warranty: 2 Year All Inclusive
Plug type: UK plug
Dimension: 300*165*55mm
Package size: 34.5x24x10.5cm

Package included:

1X 1000W LED Grow Light
1X Free LED Grow Light Hanger
1X Free Power Cable
1XUser Manual

Itsnotmine

Itsnotmine

That sounds about right as far as comparison iv never ran this strain befor (purple bud) and your probably always going to pull more weight with hps unless you buying top end leds £1000+ but i lost alot of good plants last run through heat stress so i couldnt risk it again

Papa Indica

Papa Indica

As far as inexpensive led's go, I'm very impressed with ViparSpectra. 3 knobs to control red, blue, and white spectrums and in one of the reviews that finally sold me the guy was saying his light fell from like 6 feet or something and it was still working perfectly.
From everything I've seen, the 3 watt diodes are the way to go, from personal experience and also seen a lot of guys saying the 5 watt are shit.
Recently switched my veg back to led from mh, still using hps in flower but, been seriously considering switching back in there too. Quite a while back I was using only led's but, ending up switching because of replacement costs and having issues too often for my taste but, the technology has come a long way since then and you can get them cheaper now too.

Twistedrizla

Twistedrizla

As far as inexpensive led's go, I'm very impressed with ViparSpectra. 3 knobs to control red, blue, and white spectrums and in one of the reviews that finally sold me the guy was saying his light fell from like 6 feet or something and it was still working perfectly.
From everything I've seen, the 3 watt diodes are the way to go, from personal experience and also seen a lot of guys saying the 5 watt are shit.
Recently switched my veg back to led from mh, still using hps in flower but, been seriously considering switching back in there too. Quite a while back I was using only led's but, ending up switching because of replacement costs and having issues too often for my taste but, the technology has come a long way since then and you can get them cheaper now too.

Well i found a review of these Chinese LEDS (its the one that has 2 red leds to start) by a chinese person from MARS hydro..heres what they had to say....

Only prob being mars hydro are saying the chinese is shite but the keen eyes amongst us will notice then they dont test there own producct and the whole vid feels like a scammer scamming a scammer lol...

In other words if there working for you bro dont watch that vid and crack on itll just make ur head hurt!!

Itsnotmine

Itsnotmine

Sorry it wont happen again i forgot were i was for a minute i thought i was on some type of weed site.................lol

M

Matthewsg1

Half way through second week of flower.. just fed tiger bloom Yday !!

IMG 1124
IMG 1125
IMG 1127
Twistedrizla

Twistedrizla

I have been doing some digging on cheap leds in my free moments and came across this....

The led floodlights chinese made are cheap as chips, and come in either a cool white or warm white, (same as cfl) now given that cfl has been said to have the best spectrum but worst penetration this led me to dig further...

Theres a few more vids there and that guy has a par test on 4th vid that looks promising with 1.2 micro moles @ 4" from a 50w fixture.....(see the vid)

So i went on fleabay and found a wicked looking 500w smd Led floodlight cool white with the intention of seeing how it performs based on the 1st vid were he is only using a 140w and the par readings of the 50watt i think these may work very well!!

I am interested in leds as i like to grow huge dwc trees and have always wanted to try lower watts and more light sources but multiple cfls were never going to cut it!! Something like the leds made by Migro however but with a 1500£ price tag its allot bigger picture atm when hps are proven!!

Heres one last vid from another gardener using them ....

Thoughts please?

Toaster79

Toaster79

I have been doing some digging on cheap leds in my free moments and came across this....

The led floodlights chinese made are cheap as chips, and come in either a cool white or warm white, (same as cfl) now given that cfl has been said to have the best spectrum but worst penetration this led me to dig further...

Theres a few more vids there and that guy has a par test on 4th vid that looks promising with 1.2 micro moles @ 4" from a 50w fixture.....(see the vid)

So i went on fleabay and found a wicked looking 500w smd Led floodlight cool white with the intention of seeing how it performs based on the 1st vid were he is only using a 140w and the par readings of the 50watt i think these may work very well!!

I am interested in leds as i like to grow huge dwc trees and have always wanted to try lower watts and more light sources but multiple cfls were never going to cut it!! Something like the leds made by Migro however but with a 1500£ price tag its allot bigger picture atm when hps are proven!!

Heres one last vid from another gardener using them ....

Thoughts please?

This might be of your interest.

C

costa

Hi all . Anybody interested in V.I.P. tickets for Leeds Fest ? Got 5 up for grabs @ 220 each . With these tickets u can drive ur car on to the site. PM me .

Latest posts

Top Bottom