Uncle Roms Mixed Pack Mishaps

• Thread starter UncleRomulus
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
UncleRomulus

UncleRomulus

I don't think the investors feel the same. I've seen holding companies like this when I was researching mining stocks. The difference here is the mine will never run dry. I dont think this correction is from selling off stock. It could be from an offer or exercised warrants.

I'm not saying invest in them but they are up from like $4-$5 in Dec, whilst still being a hair below their 6mo high.
View attachment 863206 View attachment 863205
IMO they are crooked turds and their smoke sucks. Whole bunch of weed haters with shit eating grins buying stocks in a shit company with shit product and they treat their staff like shit. I resent those turds. Don’t even want them on my journal overly. Lol @1diesel1 think you could clense us of this shitty Aurora conversation? Nothing against my fellow farmers but that company and the politics with the bullshit gets me right triggered lol. All these stunned c*nts who wouldn’t take a piss on a pot user who’s on fire making their bank now that it’s legal.. I better stop before I get belligerent

Last edited:
UncleRomulus

UncleRomulus

Picked up a cheapo 315w cmh. Didn’t even plug it in before taking it apart and mounting it vertical with an old street light reflector. I’m a spectrum champ at this point. Running the tube at 600 w

AF091657 FAD9 411F 81A0 14DFC1E5A8F2
SmithsJunk

SmithsJunk

IMO they are crooked turds and their smoke sucks. Whole bunch of weed haters with shit eating grins buying stocks in a shit company with shit product and they treat their staff like shit. I resent those turds. Don’t even want them on my journal overly. Lol @1diesel1 think you could clense us of this shitty Aurora conversation? Nothing against my fellow farmers but that company and the politics with the bullshit gets me right triggered lol. All these stunned c*nts who wouldn’t take a piss on a pot user who’s on fire making their bank now that it’s legal.. I better stop before I get belligerent

I was only speaking from an investor, pure money, viewpoint. I usually don't like the business practices of this type of company and I won't invest in them personally. They leverage smaller companies and generally care nothing for the products, employees, and customers.

I agree with you. I can't stand this business model. Unfortunately smaller companies need working capital and they make stock offers+, and they can't control who buys. Even if the bigger company can't use their stocks to vote they can still dump them and bankrupt if they don't do what their told. It's some nasty sh*t.

UncleRomulus

UncleRomulus

I’ve become a hoarder of genetics.. it gets sticky when you don’t have seeds of something so you need someone alive (and taking up space) always. I operate in a “tiny house” or whatever the kids call living in a small shack these days

1diesel1

1diesel1

Staff
Supporter
Or we could stick to politics and religion , until the Ritalin kicks in.
  1. Threads or posts pertaining to religious or political discussions meant to incite or flame others will be closed and/or deleted. THCFarmer is an international site attracting members from a multitude of religious and political backgrounds, so in favor of harmony and unity, rather than division, it is best to stay on the topic of this site... cannabis. There is a forum for law/politics as it pertains to cannabis.

SmithsJunk

SmithsJunk

Or we could stick to politics and religion , until the Ritalin kicks in.

He knows he can kick the crap outta my comments and we'll still be friends afterwards. We're good like that.

Wait so do I have adhd or autism? Haha I actually do have adhd, and good ol ptsd.. lots of letters there. Jealous?

I'm pretty sure I'm somewhere on the spectrum but I might just be crazy, hehe.

Im just a freakin’ mess mentally and physically. Is there a participation trophy?

I'll nominate you for the next round of "Ch-Emmys"

1. Threads or posts pertaining to religious or political discussions meant to incite or flame others will be closed and/or deleted. THCFarmer is an international site attracting members from a multitude of religious and political backgrounds, so in favor of harmony and unity, rather than division, it is best to stay on the topic of this site... cannabis. There is a forum for law/politics as it pertains to cannabis.

To catch you up...

That was the point. We were talking about a cannabis holding company, why the market correction, and that they're a big fat 'ol turd. Uncle Rommy blasted my comment knowing I wouldn't take offense and The Jewels was sarcastically saying the subject was as inflamatory as "politics & religion".

UncleRomulus

UncleRomulus

He knows he can kick the crap outta my comments and we'll still be friends afterwards. We're good like that.

I'm pretty sure I'm somewhere on the spectrum but I might just be crazy, hehe.

I'll nominate you for the next round of "Ch-Emmys"

To catch you up...

That was the point. We were talking about a cannabis holding company, why the market correction, and that they're a big fat 'ol turd. Uncle Rommy blasted my comment knowing I wouldn't take offense and The Jewels was sarcastically saying the subject was as inflamatory as "politics & religion".
@SmithsJunk is my dawg! Haha now lets not give d bag company any more hype and attention than it’s already gettin. It’s all love for my farm brethren.
You rig an old streetlight reflector but it looks brand new. Nice work. Im guessing it puts down a strong footprint.
Ya man. I could say I’m so smart and all that, but I just tripped over the old reflector from my first “grow light” lol and was like hmmmm. It wants to cover way more than a 315 should but it’s perfect cause I just want that spectrum spread all over as opposed to concentrated. I lucked out. A quarter of the bulb is sticking out also so it’s like 1/4 barebulb 3/4 reflected lol. It’s perf lol I’m tickled pink

UncleRomulus

UncleRomulus

For the first time I’ve purposely acquired crappy genetics lol. Very limited for what I can pull off outdoors in my climate but I ain’t wasting that free grow light in the sky this year! Bubble hash here we come. Guerrilla planting for me will involve boats and rifles and fishing and at least a couple near death experiences. Should spice up the ol journal for sure.
If anyone knows anything about these strains feel free and tell me what’s up

9C6CC455 E023 41FA 887F EB758466D39C
7C8F506A 5892 42F2 9747 5D6D31023498
7D17FF60 B847 4D77 9AEA 70BB6A64D781
BC07947F BA50 432E A7EB 48B9D4622B13
B3611BF2 CF52 49A9 BD0A 2E46C40C77C6
Top Bottom