Uncle Roms Mixed Pack Mishaps

• Thread starter UncleRomulus
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
SmithsJunk

SmithsJunk

For the first time I’ve purposely acquired crappy genetics lol. Very limited for what I can pull off outdoors in my climate but I ain’t wasting that free grow light in the sky this year! Bubble hash here we come. Guerrilla planting for me will involve boats and rifles and fishing and at least a couple near death experiences. Should spice up the ol journal for sure.
If anyone knows anything about these strains feel free and tell me what’s up

Looks interesting. I'd like to try a Lowryder grow sometime.

UncleRomulus

UncleRomulus

You a Moose and Musky Man?

I have wanted to try out doors, but I don't know how to keep the deer out,,,of the crop,,,the deer are allowed in m' belly .
no deer really in the far north. Moose and lynx and birds and rabbits and such are around tho. Most animals don’t want to mess with weed once it’s mature cause they hate the smell. My cat is my biggest concern actually cause he’s obsessed with the plants

1diesel1

1diesel1

Staff
Supporter
Try dealing with these guys:) 500-1000 pounds a piece.
C7A68E03 AA50 4CAC A800 5A8B61FB939F

33063CD6 AD28 4AF1 ACFB BC631B5DB189
65660DB5 F302 48CC 8B54 4BDE060BD695
UncleRomulus

UncleRomulus

Moose are monsters. 1500 lbs of angry bastard if you run into em wrong time of year or a mom and her young. I’ve hung out around herds of elk and it’s all g. I’ve had 30 plus interactions with bear but it’s the moose that scare the piss outta me lol. Had 2 close calls with bears because of certain factors but bears just see you or smell/hear you and stay the f&ck away generally cause they don’t view humans as food source and they know we are packin. Bears are dangerous in areas that haven’t been hunted in decades like national parks and that, but generally safer than folks think.
Try dealing with these guys:) 500-1000 pounds a piece.View attachment 863667

SmithsJunk

SmithsJunk

Moose are monsters. 1500 lbs of angry bastard if you run into em wrong time of year or a mom and her young. I’ve hung out around herds of elk and it’s all g. I’ve had 30 plus interactions with bear but it’s the moose that scare the piss outta me lol. Had 2 close calls with bears because of certain factors but bears just see you or smell/hear you and stay the f&ck away generally cause they don’t view humans as food source and they know we are packin. Bears are dangerous in areas that haven’t been hunted in decades like national parks and that, but generally safer than folks think.

Our little black bears don't give a crap about us. Most haven't been hunted cause you gotta have a special permit and the hippies are always protecting them. I used to live next to this acient fruit orchard that went wild and they would sit in there camped out under the apple trees. They never gave a sh*t about me sitting on my fron porch watching them strip the branches. The only thing bears are dangerous too around here are trash cans and dumpsters (and fruit trees). Our tiny black tail deer are actually more dangerous cause they're constantly going through windshields.

UncleRomulus

UncleRomulus

View attachment 864339
Hey Y'alllllll!!!!!
Looking good Unc!! Id smoke that!!
Some of our old friends from the farm came to visit at my new spot. Its "paradise" over there!!!
As long as certain mods leave me the Fuck alone, I would love to stop back from time to time.
There is alot,of knowledge to be had if one is willing to listen.
I'm done trolling ur thread.
Blueberry regs CKS
Amnesia Auto- seedsman
Jack herrer fem- seedsman

Oh and a white banner by CKS
Cheers!
terp you punk rock bastard. Hahaha. Nice setup

UncleRomulus

UncleRomulus

Doin some chop chop. The true og and the rare red bubblegummer turned out nice. The 7 gal fabrics were overkill. Sticking with 3-5 gals. Found the worm castings made it hard to deplete nitrogen but will use it outdoors. New mix is 3/5 coco 2/5 promix with a wee bit of Gaia green organic 4-4-4 mixed in. It’s bloody aggressive lol

FC93A7FB 7D7C 4960 A8DA 2B2703BE0D67
MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

Doin some chop chop. The true og and the rare red bubblegummer turned out nice. The 7 gal fabrics were overkill. Sticking with 3-5 gals. Found the worm castings made it hard to deplete nitrogen but will use it outdoors. New mix is 3/5 coco 2/5 promix with a wee bit of Gaia green organic 4-4-4 mixed in. It’s bloody aggressive lol

Nice work Rom!

Did you fertilize in addition to the 4-4-4?

Top Bottom