Uncle Roms Mixed Pack Mishaps

• Thread starter UncleRomulus
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
SmithsJunk

SmithsJunk

Doin some chop chop. The true og and the rare red bubblegummer turned out nice. The 7 gal fabrics were overkill. Sticking with 3-5 gals. Found the worm castings made it hard to deplete nitrogen but will use it outdoors. New mix is 3/5 coco 2/5 promix with a wee bit of Gaia green organic 4-4-4 mixed in. It’s bloody aggressive lol

Ooo, that's nice... Looks really solid.

Axel Rose

Axel Rose

Check out my tomatoes bretheez
Im jelouse of you red bubblegummer!!! Shes a beauty. I'm searching for a bubblegum strain right now. My GF requested that or blue dream next.

Gl with your tomatoes bro. Im going to have to start some more. I forgot to water them a couple too many times. Apparently if you let them dry out too many time they get a disease and cant take in calcium and magnesium in. I never knew that

UncleRomulus

UncleRomulus

Im jelouse of you red bubblegummer!!! Shes a beauty. I'm searching for a bubblegum strain right now. My GF requested that or blue dream next.

Gl with your tomatoes bro. Im going to have to start some more. I forgot to water them a couple too many times. Apparently if you let them dry out too many time they get a disease and cant take in calcium and magnesium in. I never knew that
Dude I don’t know sh*t about tomatoes lol. Thanks for the heads up!

That bubblegummer is very hard to come by. A fellow grower stumbled on it as a lucky fluke. I’m actually considering growing out a few regular phenos and try doing some inbreeding to get a batch of seeds with better odds. For now she’s clone only or try your luck ordering a lot of expensive seeds. Female Seeds out of the u k

Axel Rose

Axel Rose

Dude I don’t know sh*t about tomatoes lol. Thanks for the heads up!

That bubblegummer is very hard to come by. A fellow grower stumbled on it as a lucky fluke. I’m actually considering growing out a few regular phenos and try doing some inbreeding to get a batch of seeds with better odds. For now she’s clone only or try your luck ordering a lot of expensive seeds. Female Seeds out of the u k
I dont like hearing that bro...all the bubblegum strains I find interesting are hard to come by. Oh well lol I'm thinking about serious seeds as a back up if I dont find it. I know they just tried to breed it more to make it up too par with the current strains out there.

Dont let them stay dry for too long I'm growing mine out to see if they can shake the disease but honestly they look like ass. I'm about to get a brush and pollinate the lonely flowers I got from them.
Funny thing is the gummer is not even very potent just candy to smoke. The true og is murderously potent tho
This is what my lovely woman is looking for.:)

UncleRomulus

UncleRomulus

I dont like hearing that bro...all the bubblegum strains I find interesting are hard to come by. Oh well lol I'm thinking about serious seeds as a back up if I dont find it. I know they just tried to breed it more to make it up too par with the current strains out there.

Dont let them stay dry for too long I'm growing mine out to see if they can shake the disease but honestly they look like ass. I'm about to get a brush and pollinate the lonely flowers I got from them.
This is what my lovely woman is looking for.:)
Man.. haha I’m a bone head. The regular bubblegummer pheno is also very good lol. And if you luck out on the red pheno cool. They claim one in 20 can lean indica and get red. Went and did some readingz and learninz

UncleRomulus

UncleRomulus

Turns out you can pretty much do anything if you do it slowly and carefully.
Ol slowass (aka balsam) turned out to be male. I was f@ckin around with it in windows and such and realized i shouldn’t be messing around collecting pollen in my tiny cabin and risk seeding my whole grow. Decided to bonsai it up fully expecting it to die. I carefully cut out the root space I wanted to keep with a knife of the sharpass variety. Then I dig out around that. Cut the bottom flat with my useful little old timers knife. (It was just small enough) then I plopped him in 1/2 gal fabric. Watered with wee bit o bioroot and calmag (1-1-1) 3 days later and he’s like ‘it’s all good my son’
That should hold him off till it warms up enough to take him a mile or so into the bush. Then I’ll return and snag a bag o pollen. I love this shit man

BA211ADB C0EB 4F9A A305 7B74E3B75B99
UncleRomulus

UncleRomulus

Uncle Rom is growing an auto lol. First time.
Thought why not. If it’s female I’ll prob hit it with my best pollen to make some outdoor seeds. Just poked up. It’s from an old school auto mixed pack. Could be auto blueberry auto ak, diesel ryder, sour 60, master low etc. Should be a barrel o monkeys. It’s in like 1.5 gallons of coco/promix. Going to just leave it there

BD44FFCE 1526 4BD9 A1BB 44C28DCD9349
UncleRomulus

UncleRomulus

First test plant of my c99 x blueberry fem seed. Transplanted into 3 gal. 2/3 coco 1/3 promix with a 1/2 dose of Gaia green 4-4-4 a week ago. Watering with low dose of bio thrive bloom/cal mag. Trying to push her with organics only. (also a test) Will veg another couple days then send it. I have a more indica looking pheno coming shortly behind it.

0E1333CA 91D5 42AC BB58 E940A1771CE1
Top Bottom