Uncle Roms Mixed Pack Mishaps

• Thread starter UncleRomulus
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
UncleRomulus

UncleRomulus

Dude... I've been offering to ship for how long now? Spring gets here an you goundhogs forget everything that happens during the long winter, hehe.

If my dep grow goes good I'm gonna buy you a CF Grow CXB fixture. Then you'll stop whinin, hahaha.
Bro it was a midnight amazon decision lol. I wont buy another single cob without consulting you first bro I promise 😝

SmithsJunk

SmithsJunk

Bro it was a midnight amazon decision lol. I wont buy another single cob without consulting you first bro I promise 😝

I'm happy you picked up that CXA. People need to know CXB and QB aren't their only choices. There's so much great lighting tech out there that doesn't cost a fortune. Unlike a lot of other tech, when the new stuff comes along it doesn't cause the last gen to become obsolete (unless it's something game changing).

UncleRomulus

UncleRomulus

I’m very happy with it. It covers 2x3 space not bad. Not quite cmh equiv tho but Plants are happy, I’m happy. @SmithsJunk and @MIMedGrower, I really appreciate both y’alls (often opposing) opinions and advice! Always learning, always debating. Thanks boys!

9A1E6CA9 8992 4900 A6B8 5B2EE7B3799D
ED0DB7F2 833F 481D 9A81 290A114E5654
UncleRomulus

UncleRomulus

Haha. Let’s see how this goes.
-315 watt cmh
-130 watts of cobs
-90 watts of bulbs and blurple
-150 watts hps
Total watts 685. A bit low for a 5x5 but I imagine I got good coverage hehehe maybe I’ll work in a couple t5 bulbs as well just to be obtuse

871A8DC6 2AD4 4144 B4C8 3E5DFFF04EDD
MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

Haha. Let’s see how this goes.
-315 watt cmh
-130 watts of cobs
-90 watts of bulbs and blurple
-150 watts hps
Total watts 685. A bit low for a 5x5 but I imagine I got good coverage hehehe maybe I’ll work in a couple t5 bulbs as well just to be obtuse

Nope! You went too far. The lab has super imposed all your different spectrums and sent me the results.

Youre not going to like it bud.....

.....the results show they cancel each other out resulting in complete darkness. :shockedninja:

SmithsJunk

SmithsJunk

Haha folk are arguing what kind of light is best and I’m like all of them.. all of them are best :eyepiece:

We weren't arguing. I like both lights. If our power wasn't so expensive or if the CMH were slightly more efficient, I'd have a few in the mix. They're waaay cheaper and I like that. Once I have bigger solar arrays and a few QBs I'll probably get some.

SmithsJunk

SmithsJunk

I'm very excited about turbo charging my single CXB. If nothing goes wrong and I get these dep grows done, I'll have enough money to afford trying out 120w drivers on CXBs. Just in case it pops em. I love building sh*t. I want to build 600w-800w CXB fixtures with smart Raspberry Pi controllers.

UncleRomulus

UncleRomulus

I'm very excited about turbo charging my single CXB. If nothing goes wrong and I get these dep grows done, I'll have enough money to afford trying out 120w drivers on CXBs. Just in case it pops em. I love building sh*t. I want to build 600w-800w CXB fixtures with smart Raspberry Pi controllers.
If things go right for me here count me in brother. Would be the shit!
Wasn’t trying to say you were being argumentative just saying folks in general like to argue about what’s best but I like em all. The sun is the real shit tho bro. Excited for your trees over there!

E

eirI

If things go right for me here count me in brother. Would be the shit!
Wasn’t trying to say you were being argumentative just saying folks in general like to argue about what’s best but I like em all. The sun is the real shit tho bro. Excited for your trees over there!
Cutting a hole in the roof getting natural light. I think it would work. I don’t know

Latest posts

Top Bottom