Uncle Roms Mixed Pack Mishaps

• Thread starter UncleRomulus
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
E

eirI

sure....if ur timer is set to regular daytime hours..... would need a cover of sum sort to block light when u need it from the skylight.....but def doable
Thank you. I want to say I’m so glad all the information I have gained being here. Everyone has beautiful flowers. I repeat Everyone has beautiful flowers. But MIMedGrower how do you do it?best

UncleRomulus

UncleRomulus

Thank you. I want to say I’m so glad all the information I have gained being here. Everyone has beautiful flowers. I repeat Everyone has beautiful flowers. But MIMedGrower how do you do it?best
Do you grow cannabis, @eirI? Where you from?
Also mimed is very expirienced and uses strange magic as well. That’s why his plants are so nice. He does weird dances and chants I’ve heard. Makes the nugs so fat.

E

eirI

Also mimed is very expirienced and uses strange magic as well. That’s why his plants are so nice. He does weird dances and chants I’ve heard. Makes the nugs so fat.
That’s Classic I am right now laughing- that was funny . San Fernando Valley. cyn
That’s Classic. I’m laughing that was funny. No secret I’m from San Fernando valley Topanga cyn

E

eirI

That’s Classic I am right now laughing- that was funny . San Fernando Valley. cyn
That’s Classic. I’m laughing that was funny. No secret I’m from San Fernando valley Topanga cyn
UncleRomulus where you from

The Jewels

The Jewels

UncleRomulus where you from
From your place ?

Head NorthEast over the Rockies, cross the big flat part. (Wave when you go by my place) Keep going until you see trees. Once the goats and deer yield to elk and moose , you are close,,,if the bears turn white- you have gone to far.

Just call out loud, before you enter the yard.
Unc. is the 'green sheep' of the family and has been known to hunt cougar with a pocket knife.

E

eirI

From your place ?

Head NorthEast over the Rockies, cross the big flat part. (Wave when you go by my place) Keep going until you see trees. Once the goats and deer yield to elk and moose , you are close,,,if the bears turn white- you have gone to far.

Just call out loud, before you enter the yard.
Unc. is the 'green sheep' of the family and has been known to hunt cougar with a pocket knife.

E

eirI

I thought that’s where it was. Thank God for egos

I like good vibes I can give a rats where someone lives. Sorry I asked but yes I live in so cal. I love your pics and wish I can grow like you. I love when you said sun is best. Thanks my friend, I will keep learning from you guys. Thanks again.

SmithsJunk

SmithsJunk

If things go right for me here count me in brother. Would be the shit!
Wasn’t trying to say you were being argumentative just saying folks in general like to argue about what’s best but I like em all. The sun is the real shit tho bro. Excited for your trees over there!

Plants grow so much faster in sunlight. I wonder if it's not just intensity but angle as well that causes that quicker growth. You could use, say, 3 fixtures. In the morning fixture #1 would be intense, then #2 at mid-day, then #3 in the evening. The other 2 fixture wouldn't turn completely off but instead be dimmed. That should cause the plants to do their contortions like they do in the sunlight. Plants dont have muscles, so to move in that manner requires rapid cell growth on the shade side.

Could work. Maybe.

SmithsJunk

SmithsJunk

Plants grow so much faster in sunlight. I wonder if it's not just intensity but angle as well that causes that quicker growth. You could use, say, 3 fixtures. In the morning fixture #1 would be intense, then #2 at mid-day, then #3 in the evening. The other 2 fixture wouldn't turn completely off but instead be dimmed. That should cause the plants to do their contortions like they do in the sunlight. Plants dont have muscles, so to move in that manner requires rapid cell growth on the shade side.

Could work. Maybe.

...and of course they use hydraulics too.

Latest posts

Top Bottom