Uncle Roms Mixed Pack Mishaps

• Thread starter UncleRomulus
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
SmithsJunk

SmithsJunk

Awesome bro. Wish I could come help. Workin with ya on Building some sweet ass space, busting each other’s balls a bit (not literally cause a busted ball is no fun for anyone I’ll tell ya that fer free)
Looks like I’m not the only one with a bunch of snow up here.

Nah, you guys get "snow", we usually just get snow storms. At my elevation storms usually blow through and drop a few inches. Another 2,000 feet (610m) up the hill and it's several feet deep. I live right below the snow line. Mostly it melts away in a day or less, but on really rare occasions we'll get a couple feet.

SmithsJunk

SmithsJunk

Awesome bro. Wish I could come help. Workin with ya on Building some sweet ass space, busting each other’s balls a bit (not literally cause a busted ball is no fun for anyone I’ll tell ya that fer free)
Looks like I’m not the only one with a bunch of snow up here.

Sh*t, I could use the help with how long it takes for my crippled a$$ to build something. When I work on projects like this I'm poppin Norco like Pez.

UncleRomulus

UncleRomulus

Hey I got a question for you smart folks
200 watt t5 fixture, two switches. (I’m guessing two 100 watt ballasts) can I take a bulb out and run 150 or would it still use 200 anyways? One bulb is dim anyways and I’m finding with the 4 going it’s a bit much, but 2 is not enough

45E304B0 1FB1 4659 8382 EF152C13FFB4
0A0EAFFD DEEE 48D8 9DA2 34DEF81EB914
UncleRomulus

UncleRomulus

Pulled out a few more males. This mixed round has gone ta shit haha. Good thing i keep a few clones and mongrels around. All together 4 mixed left that aren’t male. Got a few males in a window. Might keep one and collect me some pollen.

BC24CD81 95F5 4A8A B4B8 A87B93A1A839
A4330F16 BB25 46ED 97F3 5D22576756CD
SmithsJunk

SmithsJunk

Pulled out a few more males. This mixed round has gone ta shit haha. Good thing i keep a few clones and mongrels around. All together 4 mixed left that aren’t male. Got a few males in a window. Might keep one and collect me some pollen.

They're looking very nice.

What's your M/F ratio? If it's close to 50/50 there's probably nothing wrong. If your getting too many males you might need to look into environmental factors. I tried using ripening bananas to produce ethelyne gas for a higher fem ratio last year but I didn't know WTF I was doing and stressed them all. The bananas may have been the reason I still got 50/50. This year I'll use bananas again but with a good understanding of my lights so I don't cook my beanlings. I also won't be using a propane heater to keep them warm. I think it poisoned them last year.

UncleRomulus

UncleRomulus

They're looking very nice.

What's your M/F ratio? If it's close to 50/50 there's probably nothing wrong. If your getting too many males you might need to look into environmental factors. I tried using ripening bananas to produce ethelyne gas for a higher fem ratio last year but I didn't know WTF I was doing and stressed them all. The bananas may have been the reason I still got 50/50. This year I'll use bananas again but with a good understanding of my lights so I don't cook my beanlings. I also won't be using a propane heater to keep them warm. I think it poisoned them last year.
Might start trying something. Lots of males these days. So annoying. I’m almost done growing from seed for a while tho. Going to keep a bubblegummer, og, and hopefully cggc and angel 98 mother. I figure if I keep 4 moms there will be room to root the clones in the mother chamber while waiting to go into the 5x5

Top Bottom