Uncle Romulus’ Perpetual Nightmare/uneven Canopy

• Thread starter UncleRomulus
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
SmithsJunk

SmithsJunk

Hey brother. Are you mostly an outdoor guy? I’m gonna need some advice this summer. Outdoor take 3 lol.

Would love to help. I can help you with a number of things but your season is tricky. You might need to start your veg inside then put em in a greenhouse to light dep, or use auto-flowering. How cold does it get when your days get shorter than 12hrs?

Kinda hard to do winter soil prep when you can't reach the soil, haha. But you guys probably have rock'n soil, just, everywhere. That beautiful black stuff I pay a fortune for as an amendment? Loads of minerals and ancient microbes. I bet if we combined our native soils, my red clay and granite dust (red loam), and guessing yours is black loam, we'd grow super plants.

I think you'll do really well if you can get them to the point of harvest before they freeze. If my outdoor girls got 23hrs of sun they'd be titans.

UncleRomulus

UncleRomulus

Would love to help. I can help you with a number of things but your season is tricky. You might need to start your veg inside then put em in a greenhouse to light dep, or use auto-flowering. How cold does it get when your days get shorter than 12hrs?

Kinda hard to do winter soil prep when you can't reach the soil, haha. But you guys probably have rock'n soil, just, everywhere. That beautiful black stuff I pay a fortune for as an amendment? Loads of minerals and ancient microbes. I bet if we combined our native soils, my red clay and granite dust (red loam), and guessing yours is black loam, we'd grow super plants.

I think you'll do really well if you can get them to the point of harvest before they freeze. If my outdoor girls got 23hrs of sun they'd be titans.
I was thinking the same thing.. the tricky part artificially starting that fall 12/12 action early. (Covering with material or whatever didn’t work all that well.) I can potentially get whatever head start indoors that I want, but there only a couple weeks at most of near 12/12 that aren’t too cold. I’m thinking greenhouse with a cheap hid or two for supplemental light and heat or not at all. I m thinking I would rather deal with building a little greenhouse then grow ruderalis. Seen some out in the bush a while ago tho.
Sorry now I’m just hatin. Lol But if I can’t get something built I might order a few auto beans. If I have to I guess

UncleRomulus

UncleRomulus

I know what you mean but this sweet c99 is weird about going amber. It’s at 10 weeks. Thanks tho gentlemen I’ll chill out. The skunkberry is starting week 11 and it’s supposedly a 8-9 week strain lol. Doesn’t look done
I dont know your strains or how cloudy the trichs are but that flower looks 10 days or more out for me. Looks like it will grow and produce more.

I don't have any idea how far out but, I agree, she looks early.

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

I know what you mean but this sweet c99 is weird about going amber. It’s at 10 weeks. Thanks tho gentlemen I’ll chill out. The skunkberry is starting week 11 and it’s supposedly a 8-9 week strain lol. Doesn’t look done

I dont even look at trichomes under the scope until the pistils have mostly curled
in and the calyx swelled.

And some of my strains phenos never really amber up and some make colorful trichomes and are hard to tell when done.

I look for as close to 100% cloudy as i can see.

Latest posts

Top Bottom