Under Current 12XXXL on 40" centers

• Thread starter Texas Kid
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Texas Kid

Texas Kid

Some guy with a light
Ok got the cages installed on each bucket and loaded with plants, got al the lights up and ready to rock and roll with the light cycle tonight...plants have all been veggin in anohter setup so they are goin straight into 12/12, hopefully not to much lag..

Tex

DSCN2874
DSCN2875
DSCN2876
DSCN2877
DSCN2878
DSCN2879
DSCN2880
DSCN2881
DSCN2882
DSCN2883
DSCN2884
DSCN2885
DSCN2886
DSCN2887
DSCN2888
DSCN2889
DSCN2890
DSCN2891
DSCN2892
DSCN2893
UCMENOW

UCMENOW

Oh shit....somebody call the bomb squad cause some shits about to blow up.:sun2:

sanvanalona

sanvanalona

Wow truly impressive TK. Do you expect two #'s per 1k or more? Do you run fans under the lights to cool them? I can't wait to see this one finish, I am present and taking notes!

B

burnalot420

Lolipop Genetics
Supporter
Here is one of the new setups...Under current 12XXXL customised to run on 40" centers and veticle lighting...

Started with a standard Under Current 12XXL and then recut the 2" tubes between the buckets, bologna cut the ends at 36" point to point for 40" centers, remade the end manifold also to hit the 40" footprint.

Tex

can you explain how this setup works and exactly what ya meant in this quote..help me out as i am unfamiliar with this setup and this looks be killer..

opt1c

opt1c

gotta love dwc preveg; looking good man

ever think about putting those vertical bulbs down the middle on a mover?

Texas Kid

Texas Kid

Some guy with a light
can you explain how this setup works and exactly what ya meant in this quote..help me out as i am unfamiliar with this setup and this looks be killer..

Sorry, there are 8 or 9 threads goin right now that cover it all in great detail, do a little readin

Tex

S

Sway

fuckin awesome tex, i really dig what you got goin, everything looks super healthy and happy. i havent seen it covered in a thread yet, but what do you do for cooling? it looks like you have multiple setups in a large area, with lights everywhere, you gotta have a monster for an exhaust and a/c eh? very interested in how you keep everything cool.

Texas Kid

Texas Kid

Some guy with a light
10k in that space and no a/c at all and a 1200cfm can 150 at one end, holds 80 degrees in winter, havent done a summer run in there yet so we will see

Tex

S

SUPERBABY

What do you think about light movers..waste of time?

Oh yeah...great documentation of this room and of the kiddie pools
:)

B

burnalot420

Lolipop Genetics
Supporter
Sorry, there are 8 or 9 threads goin right now that cover it all in great detail, do a little readin

Tex

yea...sorry for the clutter..i left after that post and read your other threads...never saw a setup like that before

Texas Kid

Texas Kid

Some guy with a light
Light movers in veg is one thing, works pretty good..light movers in flower is a crime, you just as well cut down 2 plants out 8 and throw them away because that is about how much yield loss you goin to see with the movers..

Tex

S

Swerve

sweet. i was wondering about the close proximity the buckets were to each other.. i was like i dig this system but theya re to close how can ya spread them apart... well you just answered that question.. cant wait to c the results as i might try this set up soon enough

Texas Kid

Texas Kid

Some guy with a light
This is all your gear also Swerve...Chem Valley Kush, Larry, and SFV..I think there is an Alien Cheese and a C99 x Startrain in there as well
You can pretty much cut the tubes to any length between teh buckets and remake the manifolg to whatever you want also

Tex

resinryder

resinryder

Do you need to add a larger res to account for the increased volume needed after adding the longer piping or just add to the existing res on a more regular basis? Was just wondering if you'd noticed much of a difference on the water usage.

M

mrdizzle

im interested in seeing how the 40' centers work out and the sfv og, my gut says your going to pick up some more 2'' pvc next run to make that 55-60'' centers, dont stop get it get it

opt1c

opt1c

with such spaced centers u think the 8gal buckets r enough or are you going to try some of those 13gal ones diy style?

looking good man; nice to see someone else rocking the under current properly

P

Purkle

Premium Member
Supporter
Dang man your a BEAST! Can wait to see these bitches in this system done the right way. Those girls are gonna be huge, good luck and great job bro! Gotta love that Swerve gear.

BigBud09

BigBud09

Nice setup Texas Kid those undercurrent setups are expensive no? i was thinking about doing a DWCsetup but instead of buying the setup already made which probably costs around 600-800$:wait get some plastic mop buckets lol them dwc tubs you have look alot like a mop bucket the net pots are like a squeegee for the mop just get some mop buckets ones that have the best type of squeegee [for the net pots] some 1-2inch dia tubin, a few pumps should be right it probably wouldn't look, work as good as the ready made undercurrent setups but i would do the job imho, for a fraction of the price what do you think Texas Kid??

B

burnalot420

Lolipop Genetics
Supporter
why do light movers take away from yield?

Top Bottom