Under Current 12XXXL on 40" centers

• Thread starter Texas Kid
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
P

pikes peak 69

Because when you move the light closer to another plant, the plant your moving it away from isn't getting max light.
Hope that sounds and makes sense.
Always better to add more light rather then move them around.
pp69

why do light movers take away from yield?

Shady

Shady

Chillin' in the Shade...
Supporter
Good lord... ;) Another bad ass Texas Kid grow!!! Sick lineup of genetics and under current gear!

Texas Kid

Texas Kid

Some guy with a light
When it is all said and done, you are much better off buying this system than trying to DIY it, maybe a $100 difference except you'll have a 100 hours in it sourcing and building it...the pumps alone are approx $500bucks. Decent mop buckets cost ya way more than these buckets do trust me.

When wwe run the 13 gallon tanks we will be on 54-60" centers

My water level is constant, I have a feed line that comes off of a 55 gallon surge reservoir right intothe float valve setup of the controll bucket. There is also a supply line with a float valve on it from the main water supply in the house to the 55 gallom drum, all real slick

Tex

ESER.ONE

ESER.ONE

Because when you move the light closer to another plant, the plant your moving it away from isn't getting max light.
Hope that sounds and makes sense.
Always better to add more light rather then move them around.
pp69

Sorry bro but ill have to disagree. Lights movers help a lot with the yield I have tried them! Its like this bro if your running 6 plants with out the light mover now u should do 12 with the mover since ur gonna loose yield in the 6 while the light is moving now that u have 12 you won't. Your suppose to adapt to the situation bro.!They help a lot with the heat also since the light is constantly moving it spreads light to more place and the heat also moves around. if you have money to get the extra lights instead of a light mover I say do it but if u don't then the light mover is the best choice.

S

Spacecadet01

When it is all said and done, you are much better off buying this system than trying to DIY it, maybe a $100 difference except you'll have a 100 hours in it sourcing and building it...the pumps alone are approx $500bucks. Decent mop buckets cost ya way more than these buckets do trust me.

When wwe run the 13 gallon tanks we will be on 54-60" centers

My water level is constant, I have a feed line that comes off of a 55 gallon surge reservoir right intothe float valve setup of the controll bucket. There is also a supply line with a float valve on it from the main water supply in the house to the 55 gallom drum, all real slick

Tex

nice to see it set up...have mine still in the fukn boxes. you think 5k down the center and 5k on each outside would work? looks like it would from the setup you have there. i second your idea about the house feeding the 55 and the 55 feeding the cotroller..you using ro from the house?

Texas Kid

Texas Kid

Some guy with a light
Sorry bro but ill have to disagree. Lights movers help a lot with the yield I have tried them! Its like this bro if your running 6 plants with out the light mover now u should do 12 with the mover since ur gonna loose yield in the 6 while the light is moving now that u have 12 you won't. Your suppose to adapt to the situation bro.!They help a lot with the heat also since the light is constantly moving it spreads light to more place and the heat also moves around. if you have money to get the extra lights instead of a light mover I say do it but if u don't then the light mover is the best choice.

Why add a $300 dollar gadget to increase your plant count and get the same yield bro? if ya have the money for a mover buy a light instead, especailly in flower hands down no question about it, you loose yield in flower when you move shit around, plants included as well

Veg only IMO

Tex

L

lil miss lone

and by the way

Great Job Tex, as always so clean and efficient, your a true scientist when it comes to this, lol.

Anyhow carry on...

UCMENOW

UCMENOW

More watts = bigger yields

More movers = bigger gardens, not bigger yields.

I'd have to agree...if you got the money, buy a lamp.

Movers in bloom:no

M

mrdizzle

I consider talk of light movers trolling hahaha we are not growing bibb lettuce, kale or spinach here folks

F

Fred

Premium Member
Supporter
I really learn a lot by reading your threads. You have inspired me to re-do my flowering room and the info you have posted all around has been most helpful. I will prolly start a thread to get help before i start, but wanted to stop here and let you know I'm always impressed with your skills.

Since all of your picts are perfect regardless of medium etc. I was wondering what your favorite set-up to grow your own personal head stash might be.

Thanks again for all the great info you have posted !!

Sorry i dont know how to make my post look all cool like some.

Texas Kid

Texas Kid

Some guy with a light
Oil is pretty much my only headstash, all bud us equal IMO with a glob of oil on top of it..lol

Tex

F

Fred

Premium Member
Supporter
I kinda feel that way about bubble made from my fav strain. I guess i need to graduate to some oil. :D

C

ColoraDro

Looking good Tex I can't wait to see what those temps look like in the summer, if you can keep em low you are the man for sure bro...
I am trying to get away from the water but seeing grows like this just get me hyped up haha

We just finished building a 10X8 room and are gonna run a ebb & grow setup in it with 4k I told lil dro to get 5gal buckets and swap em out for the 2gals but he is gonna learn the hard way...

How big is the basement? I used to have a basement like that but at the time wasn't able to grow but damn I would day dream haha

You running co2 down there?

I love reading your threads you have some wild shit always goin on!

Keep it green!

Check your pm

Dro

J

jordisgarden

Wow sweet job. if i wasnt add racked i might try something like that....fuckin right on man . what you growin in those for strains

Hrpuffnstuff

Hrpuffnstuff

Ok got the cages installed on each bucket and loaded with plants, got al the lights up and ready to rock and roll with the light cycle tonight...plants have all been veggin in anohter setup so they are goin straight into 12/12, hopefully not to much lag..

Tex
thats quite a party !!! But...

LOL Arn't power strips next to puddles a no no??? :rock

Texas Kid

Texas Kid

Some guy with a light
That was a temp setup while we were gettin everything dialed, but you ain't lived till ya blast a puddle with 110v and pop three or four people at on time and blow a breaker....lol

Whats the old addage, Do as I say, not as I do...lol

Tex

M

mrdizzle

Hey Tex, I read an article by the makers of the UC, and they said during the last two weeks drop the water level to expose half the roots to air, triggering drought stress to boost essential oils

K

KrazyDan

Hey Tex,
Sorry to post off topic but your old email is dead and as a new user I can't PM ya...so..............I went downstairs tonight to find one of the extension cords really hot and the female end looks burnt.I tried a new extension cord but the ballast cord started heating up once again.So I plugged directly into the wall and the cord near the connection is hot to the touch.....any Ideas? It is an Nextgen 1000 watt convertible ballast about 5 months old. Got a few other questions if your gonna be around in the next day or too....going stir crazy being a watch dog and want to get out of the freakin house for a couple hrs. Also our incarcerated friend gave me a sour D cut when I got here...I was so happy I filled half a room....guess what idiot gave me a male cutting...grrrrr.....11 babes in 10 gal pots out the window.

Krazydan

Latest posts

Top Bottom