Under Current RDWC GDP x AK47 First Grow

• Thread starter Green Escape
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
G

Green Escape

hey guys i just got my new ac in a fujitsu 30clx so now i can run the rest of my lights and co2 if i feel like it. i'm gonna be transplanting my big bitches that have been vegging way longer than i wanted them to these things are gonna be trees in flower. one thing i noticed is that my dehumidi is not cutting it. what kind of dehumidifiers do you guys run i need to figure out something soon. my computer cord for my phone is broken so i'll update some pics when i get the new cord.

t.o.med

t.o.med

whats your humidity ge? phoenix is a good brand of industrial dehumids also.

G

Green Escape

lowest i can get it during the dark period is around 55% and lights on its around 40% but im gonna be throwing more plants in the room that are bigger so i know thats gonna bring the humidity up so i'll need to figure out something. these damn dehumidifiers are expensive i just paid 2000 for the ac so now this

t.o.med

t.o.med

i would get a mister for lights on to raise rh. you could hook up a fan to a humidity controller for when lights are off.

G

Green Escape

raise rh during the day cycle? i can get my humidity up during the day cycle fairly easy but i had a bit of a pm problem so i was trying to keep it a bit lower.

V

Vdber86

Hey man what's gon on? You definatly have a way better thread going on here then on RIU. I just read through ur thread and it looks like ur getin the hang of things. Plants are lookin good man. I didn't know u were running co2. You really have yourself one helluva system going here. What all bulbs do u have in ur spinners right now? Are u runing the purple ish one (I think it's the 10k)? Because I have a friend that has a spinner and he was telling me that on his last run he ran the 10k the whole time and he thinks it's what made his buds to fluffy. This time he just replaced it with the red flowering bulb and is going to put the 10k in during ripening.

I just got my ebb n flow setup up runing today is day 1 veg. I will start a thread on here in a couple days so u can see what I got goin on.

Texas Kid

Texas Kid

Some guy with a light
You should only use the 10k or hotter bulbs in the last two weeks of flower only, you are basically UV stressin the plants in order to stimulate essential oil and teripine production. If you use it the entire time you will get whispy airy buds because you are stressin them to much to early.

Tex

G

Green Escape

hey guys i took the 2 400 watt 10ks i was running out and replaced em with 3k's. i flipped my other 10 plants so they are in the flower room to and they are going to take over. they are so damn big vegged way to long due to not getting an ac quick enough. heres and update of pics some from week 4 and early week 5. thanks for checking in guys.

IMG 0277
IMG 0278
IMG 0280
IMG 0281
IMG 0282
IMG 0292
IMG 0293
IMG 0294
IMG 0296
IMG 0297
IMG 0295
V

Vdber86

Already frosted to the tips. Absolutly beautiful man! This is going to be some killer ass shit. I bet you that your going to near double your yeild on these next ones you just threw in. This first batch looks like coulda been veged a few days longer. The only crappy thing about these sunpulse 3k mh bulbs is that when u first get them they burn blue and it takes about 150hrs for them to burn in their redish orange color. I just picked up a 1000w 3k and it's blue as fuck right now but it's workin out good for me because I'm in veg.

G

Green Escape

oh thats why i couldnt recognize the bulbs when they were on. yeah these new ones are huge i'll update some pics on those later today. the frost on these are insane already but im not sure if its because i was running those 10k's early either way should be some stony shit and only a lil over halfway done. i start drooling with anticipation everytime i walk in.

Shady

Shady

Chillin' in the Shade...
Supporter
Excellent update Green Escape! Looks like you're back on track...:talking Keep up the good work!

B

billybadazz

Looking good man Helping me out with moral support cuz I'm about to join the UC revolution man just gotta finish 2 more runs and set up a little different, order up the 8xxl (can I get the 13 gallon one yet??) and some vertical lighting and i will be set. IMO 8 plants is a lot easier than hand watering rooms full of dirt, coco or great numbers of aero to get the same (often times less) yield than you could do with a few trees. seems pretty self explanatory to me!

V

Vdber86

Hey man I was tying to pm you this but the site won't let me yet because I'm to new so I'm just going to put it in here.

Check out my gro journal

G

Green Escape

heres an update of the start of week 6 and the start of week 2 for the big girls check it out. :damnhippie:

IMG 0311
IMG 0312
IMG 0313
IMG 0314
IMG 0315
IMG 0316
IMG 0307
IMG 0303
IMG 0305
IMG 0306
IMG 0308
IMG 0309
V

Vdber86

Holy shit man your growing some indoor trees! The forest is looking beautiful. Those big bitches are going to yeild a shit ton. I see why ur moms eating 5 gal a day. She is a freakin BEAST.

V

Vdber86

Your going to have alot of nice frosty trim when you get done. I highly recomend putting fresh green trim in the freezer and getting some bubble bags. Full melt bubble hash is incredible!

P

peabody

Ge this thread is great from beginnig to end your set up is super an clean got a lot of help an support from a lot of great farmers . keep up the great job. "GOTTA LOVE THIS PLACE" be safe peabody.

G

Green Escape

thanks for checking in guys im on day 44 in the 16 site and day 15 in my 10 site now. i think my ph/ppm pen was screwing up this week but im not sure till i get a new one to double check so i havent been able to run a res change this week yet and its bugging me hopefully get it all worked out tomorrow. the day 44 girls are just now starting to show some purpling on the tips of the buds and the temps havent gone below 70 in the room so thats cool. for now here are some pics.

IMG 0318
IMG 0319
IMG 0320
IMG 0321
IMG 0322
IMG 0323
IMG 0328
IMG 0329
IMG 0324
IMG 0325
IMG 0326
IMG 0327