Under Current RDWC GDP x AK47 First Grow

• Thread starter Green Escape
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
M

mrdizzle

how long did you veg the 10site one? I think you found the sweet spot there, might take a little thinning but thats gonna yeild big for you

G

Green Escape

7 week veg. Im actually planning on getting in there tonight and giving them all a good prune, thin and gonna screen them similar to the way tk did his im dealing with a bit of a height issue and these bitches are getting big. im thinking about extending my pvc a bit to seperate em a lil bit more to get rid of some crowding. my first batch in the 16 site went through a bit of stress in early flower because of root rot and root aphids but these in the 10 site are loving life kickin ass. my next batch i think i am gonna do a 5-6 wk veg should be about right.

opt1c

opt1c

man ur grow room looks out of this world; reminds me of the alien bases in the old x-com cpu game... plants r looking good too man

V

Vdber86

Lookin damn good bro. Spacing em out and doin a 5-6 week veg sounds like a good idea. Do you have any issues with the larger root masses on the big plants clogging up your pipes?

T

T1420

The THC content looks quite suffficient, I require lots of res. so it looks good to me!!

Latest posts

Top Bottom