UnderDawg Numero Uno

• Thread starter andy107
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
A

andy107

use FFOF soil for seeds man. get some RO water and flush the soil once its in a cup real well and let some nutes flush out just a bit....then plant your plugs in there. light warrior you can use but iv found it a lil harder to balance in nutes with that soil. good looking start so far man....good luck with your hunt! ~SMF~

Thanks for dropping in man! Im using distilled water right now but an RO system is on the list of things to buy for sure..probably after i get a hanna ph meter. Thanks for the input bro much appreciated! :hi:

A

andy107

Whats up guys? Not much to report on the UD#1's but I re-modeled the closet im using for flower so i thought i would post some pics of that. When I was at the hydro store to get mylar they gave me a free sample bottle of this stuff called Europonic Fossil Fuel made by hydrodynamics international (same peeps that make clonex) Its liquid humic acids..anyone ever heard of it or tried it? They claim it helps the nutrient uptake of micro nutrients..Thought id give it a try on my UD#1's once they get bigger...Any way on with the pics..Pic one is before, Pic two is after and Pic 3 is the UD#1's..peace:damnhippie:

PB300484
PB300487
PB300488
A

andy107

Whats up guys? Thought id post some pics of my mutant babies lol

PC050496
PC050498
PC050500
PC050501
A

andy107

Im curious as to if mutants are common with this strain? Mine babies are looking pretty freakish lol..anyone have mutants with this strain also?

Shady

Shady

Chillin' in the Shade...
Supporter
I don't think they are mutants... It looks like the distorted leaves are a sign that the soil is too hot... Too strong on the nutes for seedlings. :thinking

420king-MASSES

I don't think they are mutants... It looks like the distorted leaves are a sign that the soil is too hot... Too strong on the nutes for seedlings. :thinking

agreed 100%//you should use ff-happy frog for seedlings those arent mutants there roots are burning

U

up yours

Thanks king my sunshine mix#4 is usually good but it has its moments though if I don't mix my bales and re toss it to mix betteras sometimes they slack and leave clumps of nutes and it kills seedlings I always mix two bales w/ a shovel i did not on my blackwaters and cost myself over 57 seedlings out of 99 that hurt a lot and I can't replace my gear now

A

andy107

Thanks for all the input everyone, I appreciate it! The soil being to hot makes a lot of sense rather than them being mutants as the newer growth looks more normal every day. Here are some pics. peace :damnhippie:

PC120533
PC120534
PC120536
PC120539
Shady

Shady

Chillin' in the Shade...
Supporter
Looking much better... How about some closeup shots of those colas? I saw them in the Mitten thread and was impressed... What strains are you currently flowering? :wondering

A

andy107

Looking much better... How about some closeup shots of those colas? I saw them in the Mitten thread and was impressed... What strains are you currently flowering? :wondering

Thanks for the love bro..Ive got a Dj Short True Blueberry and a NL#5 in flower right now..The first 3 pics are my NL#5 and ive noticed the past couple days im gettin rust colored spots on the leaves and yellow dried up leaf tips and i have no idea what it is.:doh The TBB also has some yellow on the leaves with brown spots. Sorry the pics arent the best im usin a cheap digi cam.

PC120530
PC120532
PC120533
PC120535
PC120539
PC120540
PC120547
PC120546
PC120545
Shady

Shady

Chillin' in the Shade...
Supporter
Nice bud shots... That 3rd photo is tough to assess with the yellow lighting... Need a better shot and confirmation of where on the plant that occurs. Otherwise the girls look good... :thinking

A

andy107

Nice bud shots... That 3rd photo is tough to assess with the yellow lighting... Need a better shot and confirmation of where on the plant that occurs. Otherwise the girls look good... :thinking

ill see if i can get some better pics of the affected leaves for you later on tonight..but there is a good percentage of leaves that have it some more so than others..it started at the bottom of the plant and is working its way up..the leaf pictured is towards the middle of the plant.

Shady

Shady

Chillin' in the Shade...
Supporter
Might be nute burn... It looks irregular. Kinda looks like too much CalMag, but I Read so many threads it's hard to keep track... What was the last feeding comprised of, including PPM and pH? Is it in FFOF also? :wondering

A

andy107

Might be nute burn... It looks irregular. Kinda looks like too much CalMag, but I Read so many threads it's hard to keep track... What was the last feeding comprised of, including PPM and pH? Is it in FFOF also? :wondering

I wish i could tell you bro lol i got that hanna combo meter you mentioned on my xmas list haha..but this is what i can tell you..im using distilled water left open for a day to evaporate the chlorine and what have you. yes its in FFOF and im using fox farm big bloom..4 tbs per gallon (i thought this was a lot but thats what the instructions on the bottle said) ..and 2 tsp of humic acid i got as a sample from the hydro shop..i watered both the ladies last night with straight distilled water no nutes. heres some more pics..

PC120531
PC120532
PC120536
PC120537
Shady

Shady

Chillin' in the Shade...
Supporter
That's right... Forgot about the meter. IMHO, it's the beginning of nute burn... I'll let the other FFOF and Fox Farm nutrient users confirm, but I suspect even at this stage of bloom the FFOF still has some usuable nutrients left and then feeding per the label with their Big Bloom is too much... Less is usually more when it comes to base nutes and their recommended label dosage... :cool

A

andy107

That's right... Forgot about the meter. IMHO, it's the beginning of nute burn... I'll let the other FFOF and Fox Farm nutrient users confirm, but I suspect even at this stage of bloom the FFOF still has some usuable nutrients left and then feeding per the label with their Big Bloom is too much... Less is usually more when it comes to base nutes and their recommended label dosage... :cool

Well santa came early this year and brought me a hanna 98127 meter..stooked needless to say! the ph of the distilled water im using is 6.4..will that change when i add nutes to it?

Shady

Shady

Chillin' in the Shade...
Supporter
Well santa came early this year and brought me a hanna 98127 meter..stooked needless to say! the ph of the distilled water im using is 6.4..will that change when i add nutes to it?
Too bad he didn't bring you a Hanna 98129 combo, but at least you can be on top of your pH... And to answer your question, any time you add diff nutes and supplements, your pH will change. It will also change depending on how strong the mix is... So you will need less base to raise the pH of a 500 PPM mix, than a mix at 1200 PPM... :thinking

Latest posts

Top Bottom