UnderDawg Numero Uno

• Thread starter andy107
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Shady

Shady

Chillin' in the Shade...
Supporter
Looking pretty good in here bud! You've def flushed the NL#5 though... Time to feed her a bit... Also you should be checking the trichome colors to determine your approximate harvest window and when to start your final flush on the DJ short lady... :thinking

A

andy107

Looking pretty good in here bud! You've def flushed the NL#5 though... Time to feed her a bit... Also you should be checking the trichome colors to determine your approximate harvest window and when to start your final flush on the DJ short lady... :thinking

thanks bro im gonna feed her tonight..ive thought about that with the true blueberry but i dont have a jewelers loupe..i ordered one off of ebay earlier today but it wont be here till sometime in jan..i think im just gonna go ahead and chop her at 60 days..ive got more of those seeds started so if 60 isnt long enough ill take the next ones longer.

420king-MASSES

nooo take her as long as possible trust me you will be happy go to 65 70 days man it will be all the difference in the world

A

andy107

nooo take her as long as possible trust me you will be happy go to 65 70 days man it will be all the difference in the world

I just fed her the last of the nutes i had mixed up for her tonight..ive decided to start the flush on day 60..4 days from today..then give her the chop around day 70 :)

A

andy107

Here are some shots of the underdawg#1's..ive lost track of how long they have been in veg but if i had to guess id say about 3 weeks..Still got some weird growth goin on because of the soil being too hot when they were seedlings but over all they are healthy :)..first picture is a group shot, then individual shots of each plant and one pic of the strangest of them which seems to have self topped itself?

PC310554
PC310555
PC310556
PC310557
PC310558
PC310559
winta

winta

very nice bro! thanx for sharing! solo pic #1 and #4 look like the #4 and #5 phenos i found :lock: cant wait to see u rock these! :harvest:

Here are some shots of the underdawg#1's..ive lost track of how long they have been in veg but if i had to guess id say about 3 weeks..Still got some weird growth goin on because of the soil being too hot when they were seedlings but over all they are healthy :)..first picture is a group shot, then individual shots of each plant and one pic of the strangest of them which seems to have self topped itself?

A

andy107

very nice bro! thanx for sharing! solo pic #1 and #4 look like the #4 and #5 phenos i found :lock: cant wait to see u rock these! :harvest:

Thanks for the kind words homie! Im excited to run these, im sure ill find some dank..i dont have to room to run all 4 of em cus im flowering in a closet..i could do it if i flowered in 1.5 gal pots but i wouldnt yield much..just have wait and see. :smoke

winta

winta

shiiiit u can do work in 1.5 pots bro ist all in the training ;) lol

Thanks for the kind words homie! Im excited to run these, im sure ill find some dank..i dont have to room to run all 4 of em cus im flowering in a closet..i could do it if i flowered in 1.5 gal pots but i wouldnt yield much..just have wait and see. :smoke

A

andy107

shiiiit u can do work in 1.5 pots bro ist all in the training ;) lol

this is true my dude! Im gonna go ahead and bend em, twist em and tie em till i get em trained like the bitches they are! :devil hahaha

hell ya scrog them bitches up

This thought has crossed my mind bro..gonna top em tonight and once they recover the training begins. :character0050:

A

Abob

Hello, just joined in I was reading the past discussions on the screen and I have decided to give it my best. I hope I'm not to late. I have six Blue Dream clones, which I picked up at my local dispensary 13 days ago. they are planted in 3gallon smart pots and live under an air cooled 600 MH inside a 4'X8'X80" dark tent. 8" vortex exhaust and an average of 1400 PPM co2 controlled by a Sentinel CHHC-4. when I bought the clones I new I was going to have a time of it keeping them under control. So I read and began to understand how the screen works and then came upon this site and read some very valued information. The clones are 9-11 inches and are responding well to their environment, almost to well. I built a screen support out of 1/2" PVC piping and fittings. The screen is a a sheet of paperbacked stucco lath 16 ga. with the paper removed. It has a 2" sq. pattern.

I'm not sure at what height i need the screen set above the grow medium.
Do I top the clones ASAP and if so should I top the secondary tips.
How soon should I get them to flower in order to utilize the screen correctly.

All help would be greatly appreciated. Abob

A

andy107

smart man! u gonna scrog too or just train?

More than likely ill just train them, i have a scrog screen but i cant fit 4 pots under it..i topped all but one of them about 15 mins ago. The reason i didnt top the one is because it has 3 fans instead of the usual 2 with 3 branches growing from the main stem so i figured id leave it..If you look at the pics i posted the last picture is the one growing like this. Ill post another of it here in a minute.

A

andy107

Hello, just joined in I was reading the past discussions on the screen and I have decided to give it my best. I hope I'm not to late. I have six Blue Dream clones, which I picked up at my local dispensary 13 days ago. they are planted in 3gallon smart pots and live under an air cooled 600 MH inside a 4'X8'X80" dark tent. 8" vortex exhaust and an average of 1400 PPM co2 controlled by a Sentinel CHHC-4. when I bought the clones I new I was going to have a time of it keeping them under control. So I read and began to understand how the screen works and then came upon this site and read some very valued information. The clones are 9-11 inches and are responding well to their environment, almost to well. I built a screen support out of 1/2" PVC piping and fittings. The screen is a a sheet of paperbacked stucco lath 16 ga. with the paper removed. It has a 2" sq. pattern.

I'm not sure at what height i need the screen set above the grow medium.
Do I top the clones ASAP and if so should I top the secondary tips.
How soon should I get them to flower in order to utilize the screen correctly.

All help would be greatly appreciated. Abob

You can find alot of good info on scrogging in this thread right here bro :)

sticky icky

sticky icky

Lookin healthy and vigouris bro can't wait to see em bud very nize very nize!

Top Bottom