Unidentified 1/2" Thin ,grey Torpedo Shaped

• Thread starter JPF 9
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
J

JPF 9

hey there, growing some diff strains outdoor in SFV area of LA & I keep coming across then little grey bug / maybe moth with eyes on sides of its head,t that trys to evade me when I find it on my flowering Double Blue Dream! Usually at night Underside the leaves or even on top and or the stem haven't been able to see it in any of the articles on pests/ bugs and I have looked far and wide! This pics crap 'cause grabbed it w/ tweezer s..anyhoo appreciate any ideas tips.. I've sprayed w/ BT 'Cause saw my tenants grls get wiped oit by white moths into green bud worms k peas & thnx

20160827 173929
J

JPF 9

hey there, growing some diff strains outdoor in SFV area of LA & I keep coming across then little grey bug / maybe moth with eyes on sides of its head that trys to evade me when I find it on my flowering Double Blue Dream! Usually at night Underside the leaves or even on top and / or on the stem haven't been able to see it in ANY OF MANY of the articles on pests/ bugs and I have looked far and wide! These pics R crap 'cause grabbed it w/ tweezers..anyhoo appreciate any ideas tips.. I've sprayed Grrlls w/ BT 'Cause saw my tenant's grls get wiped out in days at their peak by white moths into green bud worms.. k ,peas out & thnx from Burbankia,The Molten Earth's Core!!

20160827 173929
20160827 174056
Homesteader

Homesteader

Looks like an aphid of some kind. Ants will carry them to fresh vegetation when the food source is gone. Any ants too?

Top Bottom