Unknown Clones from bagseeds Run #2

• Thread starter Observationist
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
MacroLogos

MacroLogos

Generally they are mire contam resistant after colonization… you are correct there. But still very prone.

I used to make my own microdoses but haven’t in some time now. Just not worth the risk
I hear that. It's why I am looking at edible strains... however, if contamination becomes too likely, I may ditch this for whatever will produce the highest co2 output... which I still need to look into. How much co2 can/does a monotub produce?

There may also be more effective ways to generate co2 (like those 5gal generators).

Observationist

Observationist

Generally they are mire contam resistant after colonization… you are correct there. But still very prone.

I used to make my own microdoses but haven’t in some time now. Just not worth the risk
Damn, that’s what I want to do.

The MDs mentally help me so much with adhd and anxiety/ocd/speaking to guest.

Observationist

Observationist

I hear that. It's why I am looking at edible strains... however, if contamination becomes too likely, I may ditch this for whatever will produce the highest co2 output... which I still need to look into. How much co2 can/does a monotub produce?

There may also be more effective ways to generate co2 (like those 5gal generators).
Better off fermenting yeast and sugar I think.

I think I’ve read that co2 gets up into the hundreds to 1-2k co2 or so from yeast and sugar offgassing
Could be wrong, I’d have to study up some more.

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

Produces a lot actually… enough for effective supplementation… depends in how many plants and tubs.

You can make your own co2 with sugar and yeast or vinegar and baking soda is a more popular wat but in all honesty bittled with a controller is about the only real viable and stable wat to do it.

I have some experience trying things over the years and its just to muck time and effort for any measurable gain

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

Damn, that’s what I want to do.

The MDs mentally help me so much with adhd and anxiety/ocd/speaking to guest.
They very much help with mood at i found 200mg a popular recipe with some lions mane and niacin added has been also reported to be a bit more effective.

The one side effect i was not expecting was an improvement of eyesight

Observationist

Observationist

They very much help with mood at i found 200mg a popular recipe with some lions mane and niacin added has been also reported to be a bit more effective.

The one side effect i was not expecting was an improvement of eyesight
Woa that last bit

Observationist

Observationist

Inadequate buffer, using cutric acid fir PH down, res change with water straight from the tap can raise aporox 0.4 in a few hra
am currently using GH-Phosphoric Acid, with tap.

i started to think maybe something to do with the "buffer"
thanks man, new to the res/DWC realm, as i started with the coco and evolved to the aero/res to learn it all.

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

What ppm is your tap?

Aerate your water first or after mixing a res come back and readjust PH after a couple hrs.

Observationist

Observationist

Did i link you mine already?
trying to find it

this one?
think ive read it before, but doesnt hurt to again.

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

trying to find it

this one?
think ive read it before, but doesnt hurt to again.
Yup and you should be ok with that much ppm in terms of alkalinity.

Was it a brand new res?

Top Bottom