Unknown Clones from bagseeds Run #2

• Thread starter Observationist
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Observationist

Observationist

yup, that was the one i mixed after the one you suggested

so was in the "original" res, talked to you, changed it out, then went a day or so, and then made a new one last night, checked this morning and then checked after work tonight.

Observationist

Observationist

i might just order an Apera, i want the blue lab but dk if i wanna spend that much at least right now.

and some proper fuckin PH data would be useful NOW

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

Yeah, I’m sure it’s around 7, Yes sir, I add my nutes then PH and mix thoroughly
Ok then go back an hr later and readjust…. Co2 builds up in the water supply and since its a closed system under pressure it forms carbonic acid… after it cones out if the tap it releases the carbonic acid as co2 and the PH rises as a result.

Im not 100% this is the case here but it aeems most likely to me

Observationist

Observationist

Ok then go back an hr later and readjust…. Co2 builds up in the water supply and since its a closed system under pressure it forms carbonic acid… after it cones out if the tap it releases the carbonic acid as co2 and the PH rises as a result.

Ok wow, thanks.

It’s better than nothing, definitely something to go on

Otherwise I’d have no clue the “why”

Observationist

Observationist

can the plant uptake phosphoric acid?

Observationist

Observationist

Deficient all around or lock out

I hope that’s not WPM, I think it’s salt build up

Top Bottom