• Start date
  • Tagged users None
Observationist

Observationist

Tired of messing with reservoir changes and root rot

The aerotote was a good learning experience, it was a rough manual contraption

I’ll set up a more professional, automatic one down the line

Right now trying to get this batch done

Nothings really happened since I’ve decreased the intensity when Aqua suggested.

It was way too much umols but maybe they were use to it

Ready for a proper run about.

Observationist

Observationist

What nutes do you run?
First run

Emerald harvest grow/micro
New millennium ruby fulvic
Dutch pro silica/root- a/b

Now I’m using jacks
A 5-12-26
B 15-0-0
mr fulvic and
bulletproof si —-
— going to replace with some monosilicic acid when i have the cas
Epsom salt
H202 34%

chemistry

chemistry

I did like you did, water changes made my root rot worse, so I tried Cannazyme in my water, and bingo, the rot was gone in one week, its in my older grow diary some were with pics of the roots, so try a good zyme next time and see how you go. Cannazyme is just Canna's zyme, there are other makers out there, and every line has one. 😉

Observationist

Observationist

I did like you did, water changes made my root rot worse, so I tried Cannazyme in my water, and bingo, the rot was gone in one week, its in my older grow diary some were with pics of the roots, so try a good zyme next time and see how you go. Cannazyme is just Canna's zyme, there are other makers out there, and every line has one. 😉
I definitely plan on doing dwc again, next time I’ll try enzymes,
I was using h202 pool shock, probably gotta work on the dosages more, was trying sterile, would definitely had helped to cover the tote from light lol

Anyways thanks.

End goal is setting up the aeroponics properly

‘‘Twas my first dwc for half a run or so, after playing around with coco and aero.

I’d have to study up more on the dwc bit.

Learned a lot from these test

The growth is so fucking fast due to the oxygenation/ air exchanges.

Last edited:
Observationist

Observationist

The roots in the coco part all looked great, as pictured above.

chemistry

chemistry

I definitely plan on doing dwc again, next time I’ll try enzymes,
I was using h202 pool shock, probably gotta work on the dosages more.

Anyways thanks.

End goal is setting up the aeroponics properly

‘‘Twas my first dwc for half a run or so, after playing around with coco and aero.

I’d have to study up more on the dwc bit.

Learned a lot from these test

I found the pool shock killed every thing, including the good stuff in the water, so it just invites the wrong airborne things to come and live in your rez, like root rot. 👍

Observationist

Observationist

I found the pool shock killed every thing, including the good stuff in the water, so it just invites the wrong airborne things to come and live in your rez, like root rot. 👍
Perhaps I’ll try a bit at first with no shock next time, have everything else correct first, from the start.

Thank you!

Observationist

Observationist

I harvested around 50 seeds from the mother last night that I pollinated a month or two ago from one of my GreenTard or grapetard males.

Some are really dark and nice.

There’s so much more

Observationist

Observationist

Veg

A topped sun flower

Coleus

Cucumber

The pollinated mom

Top Bottom