Unknown Clones from bagseeds Run #2

• Thread starter Observationist
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Anthem

Anthem

One of mine as well

Added a little 15-0-0
You really do not want to feed just 15-0-0, this is actually Calcium Nitrate and while it does contain 15 percent nitrogen, it also contains 18 percent Calcium which can cause the problem. With Jacks you really want to follow the feed chard Jacks provides online. You do not have to use the 3.79-2.52-.99 grams per gallon. You can go lower but everything needs to be in that ratio. Make sure to mix in this way. Part a first, part c second and part b last.
The reason why you do not want to just add 15-0-0- is because calcium being higher in quantity can and will lock out other nutrients. Take a look at Molders chart to see what I am talking about.
If you stay with those ratios you should have great results/

Observationist

Observationist

You really do not want to feed just 15-0-0, this is actually Calcium Nitrate and while it does contain 15 percent nitrogen, it also contains 18 percent Calcium which can cause the problem. With Jacks you really want to follow the feed chard Jacks provides online. You do not have to use the 3.79-2.52-.99 grams per gallon. You can go lower but everything needs to be in that ratio. Make sure to mix in this way. Part a first, part c second and part b last.
The reason why you do not want to just add 15-0-0- is because calcium being higher in quantity can and will lock out other nutrients. Take a look at Molders chart to see what I am talking about.
yes sir, i did indeed part A Part B and epsom salt as well.

i was using only part A and epsom/mr fulvic.

Observationist

Observationist

Thank you!

Observationist

Observationist

That good or bad to you? Atleast ta got some stock now
oh its awesome, this would be the third plant ive pollinated and made my third cross. it was either pollinated with a Grapetard or Greentard that i also bred from the first batch of random bagseeds when i started back up.

theres so many more to harvest too on that big bitch.

look forward to seeing how they grow/what theyll be like, ill pop some of those when i can move the veg batch into the flower tent.

Observationist

Observationist

oh its awesome, this would be the third plant ive pollinated and made my third cross. it was either pollinated with a Grapetard or Greentard that i also bred from the first batch of random bagseeds when i started back up.

theres so many more to harvest too on that big bitch.

look forward to seeing how they grow/what theyll be like, ill pop some of those when i can move the veg batch into the flower tent.
Lol

Observationist

Observationist

That good or bad to you? Atleast ta got some stock now
It would have been nice to flower that big one though, just got too big indoors, vegged it for probably atleast 4 months

Then figured I’d pollinate a side of it and see what happens.

It was out there with the 3 males.

She was my favorite out of the bagseeds

Was growing so fast and spent a lot of time LSTing her

Her life cycle is about over

Old pictures of the mom when she was also at a buddy’s for a little while

E702A49B 5234 4C68 B398 3AE71C579747
6132AA65 3838 4992 928D EA1662C31C72
F7C02FC8 107E 44A3 B3ED 64246F3F8197
8FD64733 9C9C 42B0 BFCF E0C8809FBFB7
C5824C3A E127 4CAB 9F1B 7D26339C2C85
BD3CFB5E ED02 4BEA 8B8C F6A12F905A0A
Last edited:
Observationist

Observationist

I’ll update veg after work

Some of those stems are getting thick and strong from all the bending

Observationist

Observationist

Hello y’all’s, I just got home recently.

The morning glory vine, I’m seeing if it’ll, clone wrapped around a plant

that’s fucking cool, I didn’t expect that

Vine; cut off its host, in a cup of water, and still wraps around something.

Top Bottom