Observationist

It smells good.

I don’t know the words/ what to compare it to

It just smells fucking good

A sweetness to it, pungent.

Little test pre-harvest

DirtKing

DirtKing

I'm taking a stab in the dark here, but did you drill drainage holes in your black planters? I bought the same ones a couple years back and they didn't have holes until I gave them some.

The largest size they have... idk... 4-5 gallon. They're awesome, for a plastic planter. I particularly like the rim... I snip paperclips to size and bend them to fit, generally in the shape of a hook and slip them over the rim to LST and otherwise guide the plants, using string.

I gave most of them away, as I switched up my method of growing. But I kept one... the only grow I've got going this year is in that large planter. It's just a last ditch effort to get some bud in my jar, nothing particularly special. Maybe I'll upload some pics.

I'm heavily considering doing something similar to what you have going, hydro in a tote, numerous plants, and probably SOG/Scrog or the like. I'm no hydro grower though... I have a small (immature/stunted) plant that I started as a hydro experiment - it's not doing well, but there's hope that I'll be able to bring it through once the roots are established in the water... the roots haven't dropped from the jiffy cube yet so it's a micromanaged grow. Oy lol

Observationist

Observationist

I'm taking a stab in the dark here, but did you drill drainage holes in your black planters? I bought the same ones a couple years back and they didn't have holes until I gave them some.

The largest size they have... idk... 4-5 gallon. They're awesome, for a plastic planter. I particularly like the rim... I snip paperclips to size and bend them to fit, generally in the shape of a hook and slip them over the rim to LST and otherwise guide the plants, using string.

I gave most of them away, as I switched up my method of growing. But I kept one... the only grow I've got going this year is in that large planter. It's just a last ditch effort to get some bud in my jar, nothing particularly special. Maybe I'll upload some pics.

I'm heavily considering doing something similar to what you have going, hydro in a tote, numerous plants, and probably SOG/Scrog or the like. I'm no hydro grower though... I have a small (immature/stunted) plant that I started as a hydro experiment - it's not doing well, but there's hope that I'll be able to bring it through once the roots are established in the water... the roots haven't dropped from the jiffy cube yet so it's a micromanaged grow. Oy lol
i loved the hydro/aero experiment, will be doing it again

just having everything needed, and set up correctly, learning the parameters, getting those dialed in, then youll be fine.

i love the black pots, no holes premade, used a phillips head and just made holes on each side, the rim, and inner flat surface.

Observationist

Observationist

Got the night off

So I am

Tripping
Deep Cleaning
Plantinn
Dabinn

Observationist

Observationist

this clone from mother, looking better than the last batch, even though we had some nutrient issues.

Perfection

Too much umols and these penis towered haha

It be alright

Observationist

Observationist

Trade some beans from that budding plant. Some photo period
Im down

The clone-bud from it looks great, the dads bud looked great, I’m sure it’ll be bomb and she grew fast just stay on top of LST

I have a fuck ton of seeds from it and more to harvest, I’ll be generous with how many I send out. Also they are regs so considering that as well

But I think there’ll be some great phenos in there worth it.

Top Bottom