Unknown High Grade Strain

• Thread starter Artist
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Artist

Artist

No one has picked on you, your comments and the words you choose to describe your comments are what get you in trouble.
If I came to work driving truck at the same place you work and I said how great my skills are and I know better than anyone what would you think? I am just asking this because that is the way you come across on this site. Learn to get along with others. Anyone can brag, it is the people that just take it all in and say nothing that are often the better at things.
Get off my post please another one lol calling people out their name smh never said Im the best smh I’m winning bottom line save money go organic they mad 😂from my first post I stated action speaks louder then people like yourself get bored feel you can read emotions. Get in trouble? With who ? Their will always be haters so I’m prepared

AB615523 A621 410C 9774 41BED6B18EB9
21C898F1 CE72 406B BF96 E9268FC0D8A9
Anthem

Anthem

Get off my post please another one lol never said I the best smh I’m winning bottom line save money go organic they mad 😂from my first post I stated action speaks louder then people like get bored feel you can read emotions. Get in trouble? With who ? Their will always be haters so I’m prepared
Look I am not going anywhere in fact I am following you now so every time you post I will know it. I have only seen 2 people come on this site as arrogant as yourself and well while you have out lasted them I doubt you will be on here for long. Your plant has issues and you do not even know it. BTW, who would post a thread with a title such at "Winning Combination" other than a loser.

Anthem

Anthem

Get off my post please another one lol calling people out their name smh never said Im the best smh I’m winning bottom line save money go organic they mad 😂from my first post I stated action speaks louder then people like yourself get bored feel you can read emotions. Get in trouble? With who ? Their will always be haters so I’m prepared
It is not as HAPPY as you think!!!!!!

Artist

Artist

They call all their friends to my post to argue with me but why? Just watch and learn I’ve been smh @Anthem i learned I few things from you also you’ve been a member for yrs lol

Artist

Artist

Look I am not going anywhere in fact I am following you now so every time you post I will know it. I have only seen 2 people come on this site as arrogant as yourself and well while you have out lasted them I doubt you will be on here for long. Your plant has issues and you do not even know it. BTW, who would post a thread with a title such at "Winning Combination" other than a loser.
Never talk about no combination I said winning formula

674DCCB7 F3DA 49D4 9170 0D7F141A90FB
DA6DA979 48F5 4181 9F5C E4E15182562B
Anthem

Anthem

Like I stated before you have some sort of a chip on your shoulder. People that have to come to a public forum to brag are missing something in their lives. I do not know what you are missing in your life and it is none of my business but leave it on your side of the keyboard.

Artist

Artist

Like I stated before you have some sort of a chip on your shoulder. People that have to come to a public forum to brag are missing something in their lives. I do not know what you are missing in your life and it is none of my business but leave it on your side of the keyboard.
Here we go lol

Anthem

Anthem

They call all their friends to my post to argue with me but why? Just watch and learn I’ve been smh @Anthem i learned I few things from you also you’ve been a member for yrs lol

Well did I say I was on here for years. People like yourself are what make the greats leave these sites.

Anthem

Anthem

What am I doing wrong?
Oh are we changing our mood of operation? If you want to get respect you have to earn it. Coming on here with your attitude and chip on the shoulder is not going to win you any friends.

Artist

Artist

Oh are we changing our mood of operation? If you want to get respect you have to earn it. Coming on here with your attitude and chip on the shoulder is not going to win you any friends.
Read emotions though text again lol I have no chip it’s call confidence

Anthem

Anthem

Fartist,
When you get your known high grade plant finished if it does not measure up to this cola, well we both know you no longer have the WINNING COMBINATION. Which I know you are not going to make happen because your plant already has issues and well at that point your winning combination will be the losing combination.

Artist

Artist

View attachment 975424
Fartist,
When you get your known high grade plant finished if it does not measure up to this cola, well we both know you no longer have the WINNING COMBINATION. Which I know you are not going to make happen because your plant already has issues and well at that point your winning combination will be the losing combination.
Now your talking 😆why all that other bullshit for don’t be jealous talk grow and I bet you she’ll finish just fine maybe bigger than that bud

Top Bottom