Unknown High Grade Strain

• Thread starter Artist
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
TheBioMaster

TheBioMaster

While on this chemical topic, we should mention "Bottled" nutrients......ewwwwww!! Chemicals!! Minerals!! Yikes!

What's a farmer to do with all these chemicals??? LoL!

You also here things like "its bottled water".....and other ridiculous remarks.

Good nutrients do not require the microbes to convert organic compounds to something useable to the plant.........they contain something called "chelates". This is really what your paying for.

What is a chelate you ask??

“Chelated” minerals are among the mineral supplements touted for their improved absorption. The word, chelate (pronounced: key late) means to create a ring-like complex, or in loose terms 'to grab and bond to'. Most clelated formulas use protein molecules, i.e. chains of amino acids.

Some farmers choose to take advantage of these things that can really allow the plant to show FULL genetic expressions.......some farmers don't......its ALL good.....just know the difference's or at least have a full understanding of the vocabulary as to not confuse folks.

I'll shut up now......

Last edited:
JadedMarxist

JadedMarxist

Supporter
Honestly I think the whole foods tea may not be enough to sustain her thru to harvest.

Is this your first time doing the tea bagging?

How did you decide on what to put into the teas?

With your lights on in the pics it's very hard to tell the tru colors of the leaves it looks good to me. Try not to let imaginary problems turn into real problems and get in your head (I'm bad for that).

Maybe it's time to get some store bought help if you really think there is a problem!

Take some pics un natural light next time especially if it's still transitioning from veg to bud cycle itll take up to 2 weeks.

@biomaster that was a good read the citric acid cycle very informative, to the "organic" growers read that info all of life is just a soup of chemicals and electrical pulses. In that respect the bottom line is were not even "organic".

The complex chemical processes of life make me question my beliefs. I don't believe in God but man life I's so complex in it basics that even I have to wonder if there was not some divine plan for life.

Could these processes really be just natural evolution? Hmmm

That's enough of that hippy talk for me.

Artist

Artist

Honestly I think the whole foods tea may not be enough to sustain her thru to harvest.

Is this your first time doing the tea bagging?

How did you decide on what to put into the teas?

With your lights on in the pics it's very hard to tell the tru colors of the leaves it looks good to me. Try not to let imaginary problems turn into real problems and get in your head (I'm bad for that).

Maybe it's time to get some store bought help if you really think there is a problem!

Take some pics un natural light next time especially if it's still transitioning from veg to bud cycle itll take up to 2 weeks.

@biomaster that was a good read the citric acid cycle very informative, to the "organic" growers read that info all of life is just a soup of chemicals and electrical pulses. In that respect the bottom line is were not even "organic".

The complex chemical processes of life make me question my beliefs. I don't believe in God but man life I's so complex in it basics that even I have to wonder if there was not some divine plan for life.

Could these processes really be just natural evolution? Hmmm

That's enough of that hippy talk for me.
Lol I just never knew she’ll take so much nitrogen 😮 and thanks for the info

JadedMarxist

JadedMarxist

Supporter
Diluted urine will work there a few here who use it your so early in now you could use it for a boost of nitrogen I would not use it very far into flowering tho but it will work. I also don't know what to dilute it too either someone will have more I fo on that in sure

Artist

Artist

Diluted urine will work there a few here who use it your so early in now you could use it for a boost of nitrogen I would not use it very far into flowering tho but it will work. I also don't know what to dilute it too either someone will have more I fo on that in sure
Im using coffee grounds but pee? Nah lol 😂 no it’s not my first time using teas just first time with this strain she’s difficult 😣

Dirtbag

Dirtbag

Supporter
She’s trying whatever strain this is she’s difficult to grow

From looking at that pic, it appears that it's getting a little too much food. The tips of your leaves are burning a little.

Artist

Artist

@JadedMarxist wont my bud smell and tase like piss?

Dirtbag

Dirtbag

Supporter
@JadedMarxist wont my bud smell and tase like piss?

You put the urine in the soil, you dont pee on the buds man. Get with the program! lol

Seriously though, did your bud smell like banana peels and rotting fruit and compost before?

I've never used urine as plant food, except maybe on one spot of the lawn in the corner of my backyard sometimes. So I cant say for sure, but I doubt its gonna make the bud smell like wiz. But I've been wrong once before.

JadedMarxist

JadedMarxist

Supporter
Now how would your buds smell and taste like anything but weed? (Shaking head)

It needs to be diluted some of the farmers use it. Like I said your so early into it, using it once as a supplement cant really hurt I figure. But i guess you could consider it organic, so no dreaded "chemicals". It works imagine if manure made your buds taste like shit would you be growing at all?

Sugars don't make buds taste any sweeter nothing but curing correctly and having good growing tech and genetics cam change the way your buds taste.

Artist

Artist

You put the urine in the soil, you dont pee on the buds man. Get with the program! lol

Seriously though, did your bud smell like banana peels and rotting fruit and compost before?

I've never used urine as plant food, except maybe on one spot of the lawn in the corner of my backyard sometimes. So I cant say for sure, but I doubt its gonna make the bud smell like wiz. But I've been wrong once before.
I knew what he meant lol

Artist

Artist

Now how would your buds smell and taste like anything but weed? (Shaking head)

It needs to be diluted some of the farmers use it. Like I said your so early into it, using it once as a supplement cant really hurt I figure. But i guess you could consider it organic, so no dreaded "chemicals". It works imagine if manure made your buds taste like shit would you be growing at all?

Sugars don't make buds taste any sweeter nothing but curing correctly and having good growing tech and genetics cam change the way your buds taste.
I knew about piss a long time ago just playing dum I did it once burn my plants just like piss burn your lawn notice that yellow spot 🤔

Reactions: Ina
Artist

Artist

If she doesn’t make it this round I pray she do but i took five clones from her I see two starting to root her second run will be better especially knowing what she don’t and does like 👌

Top Bottom