Unknown High Grade Strain

• Thread starter Artist
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Artist

Artist

@Anthem You hit it right on the head. I am FAR from one of the greats. But this is exactly why I wont post my journal here any more... Every single person on this site with the exception of one or two has been so helpful, kind, and I know they truly want the best for the community. However, this type of shitposting is toxic. It's toxic to newcomers looking for relief from some serious health issues. Its toxic for our predecessors, who work SO hard to document and log all of their data, so they can help others...

I can assure you, these veteran growers can just hang out, sit around and enjoy the fruits of their labor, and not write full page articles for newcomers on what lights to buy, or how bad you are over watering... This is all to help others fine tune PROVEN techniques that work in their garden... When I see my hard work getting buried by someone who is just throwing cheap shit they found at the flea market in their plants... I straight up do not want to be considered in the same category of growers as someone like this. The worst part, is when @Artist realizes he is wrong... He just doubles down. Shitpost after shit post of the same angle. Same shitty purple hue. Same dumb advice... This is the farthest thing from a winning formula I have ever seen.
Cheap shit I found in a flea market you said? 😂👌 plant talk for it self another hater. Keep watching you may learn and save your money

Artist

Artist

@Anthem You hit it right on the head. I am FAR from one of the greats. But this is exactly why I wont post my journal here any more... Every single person on this site with the exception of one or two has been so helpful, kind, and I know they truly want the best for the community. However, this type of shitposting is toxic. It's toxic to newcomers looking for relief from some serious health issues. Its toxic for our predecessors, who work SO hard to document and log all of their data, so they can help others...

I can assure you, these veteran growers can just hang out, sit around and enjoy the fruits of their labor, and not write full page articles for newcomers on what lights to buy, or how bad you are over watering... This is all to help others fine tune PROVEN techniques that work in their garden... When I see my hard work getting buried by someone who is just throwing cheap shit they found at the flea market in their plants... I straight up do not want to be considered in the same category of growers as someone like this. The worst part, is when @Artist realizes he is wrong... He just doubles down. Shitpost after shit post of the same angle. Same shitty purple hue. Same dumb advice... This is the farthest thing from a winning formula I have ever seen.
He said shit post after shot post I made 2 post 🤔 one got over 100 likes 👌 don’t reply please just watch or ask questions stop all that other bull guys I’m winning

jaguarlax

jaguarlax

Supporter
He said shit post after shot post I made 2 post 🤔 one got over 100 likes 👌 don’t reply please just watch or ask questions stop all that other bull guys I’m winning
Ok fine... I'll stick with questions... Do you really believe your own bullshit?

Artist

Artist

Organic from seed not a clone she has a root ball giving her tea once a week tap water using no till soil. I don’t use a ph meter nor have water run offs maybe a little but I water her with love and passion I talk to her she loves music she tell me when she want to sleep 😴 sometimes she sleep for 12hrs other nights 14hrs of night night time you don’t have to like me or my save money formula but you will respect it because she’s winning so far

E48A7AD5 9245 454E A1F3 E60127F8D770
04AC8C21 8185 4DC8 9071 D72449E910D1
Reactions: Ina
Artist

Artist

Are you mad. 😂😂😂 send all your private messages and friends to my post all you want 😂😂😂 Plant talks organic from seed save your time and money guys go ORGANIC 👌

Madbud

Madbud

What we have here is a failure to communicate...
You sir are an artist in a scientific world, and we can’t all be George Condo🤪

Artist

Artist

What we have here is a failure to communicate...
You sir are an artist in a scientific world, and we can’t all be George Condo🤪
Failure to communicate? Uh if you attack me I will defend myself I think that’s the problem anyway back to my plant only three to four guys on here are mad minded 🤦‍♂️ In other words an hater do you let me do me why is your way the only way? Just saying Smh 🤦‍♂️

Artist

Artist

Failure to communicate? Uh if you attack me I will defend myself I think that’s the problem anyway back to my plant only three to four guys on here are mad minded 🤦‍♂️ In other words an hater do you let me do me why is your way the only way? Just saying Smh 🤦‍♂️
@Madbud not directed to you

Madbud

Madbud

@Madbud not directed to you
Nor received, all i’m saying is there are a lot of growers here that increment everything for optimization, you tend to throw breakfast leftovers in the coffee filter and brew it up. Obviously there will be disparity.

Artist

Artist

Nor received, all i’m saying is there are a lot of growers here that increment everything for optimization, you tend to throw breakfast leftovers in the coffee filter and brew it up. Obviously there will be disparity.
Breakfast leftovers? 😂 Now your disrespecting my formula I stated exactly what I did and how I doing it 🤦‍♂️ Anyways my plant is striving that’s what matters

Artist

Artist

Breakfast leftovers? 😂 Now your disrespecting my formula I stated exactly what I did and how I doing it 🤦‍♂️ Anyways my plant is striving that’s what matters
Breakfast leftovers or not it’s working 👌

Reactions: Ina
Artist

Artist

I bet it don't. Haha, that plant is like 3 nodes tall already? Well then I know what strain it is for ya then lowryder enjoy your 7g plant bro. And idk if you can read emotions from a screen without my pic? But I had agreed with you on cutting the plants like that low and young.

And the last bit of my post was not even towards you. Confidence sounds more like your trying to convince yourself of something. I can see your pictures.

The pistols I also meant as a joke when rival gang members got together for meetings of mafia members they all leave there pistols at the door.

So your caught up how about an answer to my question? As I see no signs of sex yet in your pics. So again I'll ask.

How are you sure it's a female?
Yes lol

Top Bottom