Unknown High Grade Strain

• Thread starter Artist
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
JadedMarxist

JadedMarxist

Supporter
Is the heading fo this thread winning formula? Because I've read the whole thing and did not see anything resembling a formula or even any info on what your feeding. Kinda misleading

Heading should be "maybe this will work" or even "dont throw your garbage in the can, throw it in your garden" or even "I cant afford real nutrients so ima try this" any of them 3 is true the.an your none instant formula that you seem to be bragging about but cant say what it is. Because it national security

Artist

Artist

Is the heading fo this thread winning formula? Because I've read the whole thing and did not see anything resembling a formula or even any info on what your feeding. Kinda misleading

Heading should be "maybe this will work" or even "dont throw your garbage in the can, throw it in your garden" or even "I cant afford real nutrients so ima try this" any of them 3 is true the.an your none instant formula that you seem to be bragging about but cant say what it is. Because it national security
I can’t afford nutrients 😂 I’ll be using this formula for the rest of my life it works tap water and tea once a week no ph meter smh she’s winning guys less work better smelling and tasting herb for your meditation if you read the whole thing @JadedMarxist you’ll see I can afford what ever I want sir

JadedMarxist

JadedMarxist

Supporter
What kind of tea? Chai green? Earl grey? Red rose? Where and what is the formula?

JadedMarxist

JadedMarxist

Supporter
What's the ppm of your tap water? Ph? Mine would be unusable. What ppm do you aim for? Do you switch tea brand for flowering? Is there any science to your "winning formula?"

Artist

Artist

What's the ppm of your tap water? Ph? Mine would be unusable. What ppm do you aim for? Do you switch tea brand for flowering? Is there any science to your "winning formula?"
Science is the result my plants are showing you that’s all the science you need. You guys mad because I’m winning saving money time plus a better smoke wouldn’t you like to know my ppm etc lol kill a few plants and figure it out yourself buddy like I did lol 😂 people who wants to know my winning formula will message me not you

JadedMarxist

JadedMarxist

Supporter
So your basically making shit up as you go? Is the point of growing to get top quality gear? Anyone can throw a seed in there garden and not ever touch it and it grows. That's what your doing-!! I prefer to control any variable and try to control them in way that's get better quality bud.

It's called weed for a reason just because it grows being fed dish water is far from a winning formula in any standard I would bet!

Good luck on your bag seed dish water formula. You seem to know very little about your tech as why hide it it's nothing that hasent been tried before
Common sense tells me good chance you have no idea what someone else is using for tech. I love a good conspiracy

Artist

Artist

I said a little too much on here about my winning formula
I have no problem telling anyone about my winning formula but that not what my post is about I’m not on here to brag nor claim to be the best I’m only documenting my journey

Artist

Artist

So your basically making shit up as you go? Is the point of growing to get top quality gear? Anyone can throw a seed in there garden and not ever touch it and it grows. That's what your doing-!! I prefer to control any variable and try to control them in way that's get better quality bud.

It's called weed for a reason just because it grows being fed dish water is far from a winning formula in any standard I would bet!

Good luck on your bag seed dish water formula. You seem to know very little about your tech as why hide it it's nothing that hasent been tried before
Common sense tells me good chance you have no idea what someone else is using for tech. I love a good conspiracy
Go to bed 😂😂 dish water I train my plants they all grow with love throw seed a let it grow ? Uh goodnight 😴😂😂

Artist

Artist

I would be upset too all that time and money into chemicals smh 🤦‍♂️ don’t take it out on me. Simplicity is the key

Reactions: Ina
JadedMarxist

JadedMarxist

Supporter
Haha you have no idea I'm no longer intrested in your friends grow. Hope they let you take credit. Do they even know? IM OUT " drops mic and walks off stage"

Artist

Artist

Don’t be ignorant try it go organic no till soil can use your dirt for yrs if dishwater does that kind of flourishing I’m using it by the way lol

Artist

Artist

It’s simple. Coffee grounds for N mix it in your dirt and on top of your soil when flower times come I use something else instead of bone meal it stinks the plant will do the rest 💫all that trouble a lot of people get into is chemicals being clash together that cause problems it’s common sense if I list the things I feed her you guys would say I’m nuts carrots red peas corn cucumbers etc I use potato peels in my dirt also I’m not on here to brag about nothing guys fingering out the right ppm is the trick but it’s very hard to burn your plants using this formula. Simplicity little is best

Artist

Artist

Her breakfast this morning 👌 I use a coffee maker to make her tea. Once a week Sometimes she gets apple peels also

88B40E3E CF0C 495F 9CA5 140539C0026D
Ina

Ina

I also like that and try to not use animal remaining.Not that i am vegetarian or something but they are just not needed.You would be interested in feeding with stones than!:)read about it,it could for fill your diet may be:)
Funny thread by the way:)

JadedMarxist

JadedMarxist

Supporter
Wait you brew gag tea once a week? I dont spend that amount on nutes. So you would would be wrong then saying it's cheap how much that cost you? 12$ I pay 60$ 20 for part a 20 for part b and 20 for calmag then 60 for flower nutes but the bottles last me 3 or 4 seasons. No way organics is cheaper!

Latest posts

Top Bottom