Unknown Strains with cheap Chinese LEDs Diary

• Thread starter Observationist
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Observationist

Observationist

I’m surprised...all 3 strains I had going showed at 4-5 weeks. Maybe it has to do with the strain, or LST, topping and pruning?
well. the pruning/training makes sense because its slowing the growth? its gotta heal and recover.

Observationist

Observationist

$58.53
Arriving tomorrow by 10pm

LED Grow Light CANNABMALL CM2000 with Samsung IR LEDs 3x3ft Coverage Sunlike Full Spectrum Dimmable Grow Lights
$140.93 Arriving tomorrow by 9 pm
SEMOTH 60x60x80 Indoor Grow Tent Reflective 600D Mylar Hydroponic Grow Tent, Waterproof and Non-Light Leaking for Indoor Planting Growing 5x5

SEMOTH 60"x60"x80" Indoor Grow Tent Reflective 600D Mylar Hydroponic Grow Tent, Waterproof and Non-Light Leaking for Indoor Planting Growing 5x5

fuck it, gonna try these, curious about the light, super cheap shit, so lets see.

going to put this cheap ass tent up, inspect it, and send the bitch back if its fucked.

if those lights are decent, i might get 2 more.

Observationist

Observationist

claims samsung leds, cant figure out what kind though....but the acclaimed PPFD map looks pretty decent, even a little more ppfd than the upgraded SF1000 at 12'', about the same size give or take an inch or so

ill "test" it a little with the PPFD app(s)

the sf is rated at 100,000 while the cm2000 is 50,000 though.

312 leds, while the SF1000 has 218

cm2000 says 150w, sf1000 says 100w

slight concern about the type of driver, it just says "UL LIST SAFT DRIVER"

a 3 year warranty compared to SFs 5yr

but hey only $58 so cant get burned too bad, hopefully worse case ill refund it.

a small coverage, but paired with my other light, and maybe 1 more ill be fine, instead of spending 300-1000 for something right now.

Last edited:
MIGrampaUSA

MIGrampaUSA

It's a good size. I have two of them, although I am only using one at the moment. My other tent that is in use is a 6.5 x 6.5 x 6.5. Which I like even better. Regardless, you'll have a lot of fun in that new tent!

Observationist

Observationist

It's a good size. I have two of them, although I am only using one at the moment. My other tent that is in use is a 6.5 x 6.5 x 6.5. Which I like even better. Regardless, you'll have a lot of fun in that new tent!
Thank you!
I had a 5x5 and a 2x4 before a bunch of life shit happened

finally back at it fully about

pretty happy with it so far, 125 for it, not finding too many issues with the stitching, no pin holes etc

wish the bottom tray was better mapped out/fitted and maybe bottom holes or cords but the top ones work fine.

wish that vent was at the bottom.

attempting to test the light with phone apps.

Top Bottom