Can barely fit through doorway lol

Last edited:
Observationist

Observationist

Have it at 50% maybe foot 1/2 away

only complaint so far is, wish it was bigger haha,

it’s just a small footprint, be cool if they made some bigger ones

Obviously it’s not a 5x5 coverage bar light but I’m lovin it for 58$

now In terms of reliability…..didn’t feel like taking the driver cover off but I might at some point, more than likely some random driver.

again, time will tell.

they seem to be liking it as well.

tent is helping keep temps and rh in line.

no exhaust or intakes for now

just a oscillating tower fan

playing with how much to keep the tent door open to keep the hum where I want it

with it sealed, hum shoots up to 87%+ rh on low setting

getting acclimated.

Observationist

Observationist

She was getting thirsty so I gave her some water

think she’s just sucking it up, and adjusting
Also lollipopped a bit, not sure when I’m going into flower considering the clones, also wanted to keep it as a mother 🤷‍♂️
64/80
RH/Temp

sambapati

sambapati

some canoe leafs as well, temp/hemp or cal/mag possibly.

turned down light to 50% from 60-70%

at 82f right now, getting hum around 75%
What if the plants forget their underarm deodorant and start to smell? One of my plants smells like an outdoor public toilet during Mardis Gras. I have aircon 24, air filter and fan in my small room and it will knock on your nostrils the minute you open the door. Bought 4 40 watt blacklights -- and one fixture that doesn't work. Tomorrow I will buy a decent fixture and put that up with timer.

Observationist

Observationist

What if the plants forget their underarm deodorant and start to smell? One of my plants smells like an outdoor public toilet during Mardis Gras. I have aircon 24, air filter and fan in my small room and it will knock on your nostrils the minute you open the door. Bought 4 40 watt blacklights -- and one fixture that doesn't work. Tomorrow I will buy a decent fixture and put that up with timer.
carbon filter? if so, how long have u been using it?

Anthem

Anthem

carbon filter? if so, how long have u been using it?
Sounds like you have not read any threads about the smell when growing. That is going to be a big problem depending on your living situation. If you type carbon filter in up at the search box at the top of the main page you can read about them

growsince79

growsince79

Outhouse bud sounds horrible. Might want to try a different flavor.

Observationist

Observationist

Sounds like you have not read any threads about the smell when growing. That is going to be a big problem depending on your living situation. If you type carbon filter in up at the search box at the top of the main page you can read about them
me?

im well aware about the "smells of growing" as well as carbon filters...... i have no need for one.

hes the one talking about smell.

Last edited:
sambapati

sambapati

me?

im well aware about the "smells of growing" and im also very aware of a carbon filter, i have no need for one.

hes the one talking about smell.
Let us say the odor will endure -- I'm with ObieWan -- no carbon filter necessary. Not complaining...sniff sniff

Latest posts

Top Bottom