• Start date
  • Tagged users None
Observationist

Observationist

Mostly happy

some more clones off the mom before it flowers next month prob

Observationist

Observationist

This is the one that was in the cola bottle of water, I knew it wouldn’t work long term, so now it’s in 100% perlite.

little issues at the tips but she’ll be fine.

I am lovin perlite/coco over soil so much more.

Damn if that piehoe was planted 1/8 then damn it should be bigger

lookin better though.

last picture, plant was definitely having some issues but looks like I’m getting it back on track.

Observationist

Observationist

I fucked this one up, so I just cut the ends off lol. I’ll top the sides.

Observationist

Observationist

Almost done. Looks gooood.

She sure does should be done this month, 3 weeks or so, for some reason I started to think some were because they started to mature fast, white hairs gone, crowns formed, some amber, it it’s only been a month of flower though.

showing some new white pistols and little new growth at the tops, had the light too close at point moved it back up and all is well now.

pretty nice for a random bagseed…..like a box of chocolates yada yada...haha

loving it, definitely look forward to running them again and more proper, sense I got clones off of em, glad I did take those clones, kinda needed to anyways since those were the only females I got at the time.

grow em bigger next time, the clones are in coco.

Observationist

Observationist

alright so my chopped up female that almost done, one of its top buds had about 4 seeds, so either stress induced seeding, or i think from the male i had in the living room.

eitherway, im happy with it, seeds arent mature fully i think, i chopped a top bud off a few days.

Needs a cure

see if any germ.

Observationist

Observationist

Test bud

been drying in closet around 65f 50rh , maybe 4 or so ;/ days probably too fast little low hum but not too bad
thats the bud from the cut up plant, one on the left, the other one smells so fuckin dank....berrysweet....hope it has some seeds....looks better too

Last edited:
Top Bottom