Unknown Strains with cheap Chinese LEDs Diary

• Thread starter Observationist
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Observationist

Observationist

Hows it taste?
Man it didn’t even taste that harsh or chlorophylly and no cure yet taking another hit right now,

besides it needing a cure and thinking that will bring more of a taste out, earthy right now.

Have the lil bud in a jar now

Observationist

Observationist

Really need to get a new PH meter one I have is fucked, and now I don’t wanna mix up anything.

Observationist

Observationist

Transplanted and topped it early, wanna start mainlining this one.

hope it’s a female lol

I love the fat wide leafs

sambapati

sambapati

It works fine, and the lamp repairman charged 5 for the switch and plug. Should it be hanging differently; that would require some ch..ch...ch changes

20220206 173421
20220206 173238
20220206 103135
Observationist

Observationist

It works fine, and the lamp repairman charged 5 for the switch and plug. Should it be hanging differently; that would require some ch..ch...ch changes

What’s that one called? Looks like a UV

sambapati

sambapati

Some unpronounceable name....2 bulbs were $28 and they are UVB (I think) we'll see. There is one plant finishing this week and we will zap it with the 'new' and special blacklight and take pictures of the trichomes. Just like real life, only an experimental experience.

What’s that one called? Looks like a UV

Observationist

Observationist

Some unpronounceable name....2 bulbs were $28 and they are UVB (I think) we'll see. There is one plant finishing this week and we will zap it with the 'new' and special blacklight and take pictures of the trichomes. Just like real life, only an experimental experience.
Awesome! Lookin forward to it

ImpulsiveGrower

ImpulsiveGrower

Supporter
Handful of lower flower sites and some fan leafs

Wanna see her bush out again

that was the results after pruning her before
Are you still tying down the newest growth? Love how you manipulate your plants this is gonna look dope af!

Top Bottom