Unknown Strains with cheap Chinese LEDs Diary

• Thread starter Observationist
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Observationist

Observationist

nicest girls and people to hang with were people in Brazil.
I had a steady girl there, she had a different guy on every ship even had her phone number.
that’s how they survive, they live up in the hills they wait for the ship to dock.
for them finding one guy per ship is making it big.

give them a new pair of pantyhose, they will wear it and wash it by hand.
real special to them, the only pair they have or might ever have.
also ran across militant types, women militants. With machetes hanging from there belt.
There poor, they die young they live life. Love Brazil, Brazilian jujitsu.
mma fighters from Brazil one tough bunch. Those Brazilians in mma are
like Mexicans in the boxing world. Tough never quick to the death.
because that’s how they live!
weird Brazil left me with a warm spot to go to in my mind.
still to this day, I check on santos Brazil,

my first time in Brazil was actually the famous carnival
it’s was absolutely crazy. They love to dance and party.

also can be very scary as a American. But I was just a naive dude having fun.
I was on a beach in Recife Brazil. Not sure if that’s the spelling.
small shipping town. They were beautiful women dancing on the beach under this small
disco ball. I was just taking it all in, when a black 4x4 pulls onto the beach, throws a white sheet over some dudes head,
hits him a few times with a club, throws him in the back of the 4x4, they all just start dancing like nothing happen.
I was scared stiff brother, like what the hell was that, so fast and precise.
I went back to the ship after that, I was like wow not cool ha ha ha
holy shit thats crazy, its nice to hear these as i am young and barely had the chance to live and explore and travel.

Dye

Dye

I think that’s why it’s on my mind, because of todays reality
I get tears when I see the young today, life taken from them in so many ways truly sad, for you too.
I lived I am tired and beat up with no regrets, because I did it my way. That’s the only way!
no one to blame.

Observationist

Observationist

I think that’s why it’s on my mind, because of todays reality
yup, i try not to think about it, escape into my plants and games, gonna be working my self to death again soon, gotta take of a little one on the way

Dye

Dye

yup, i try not to think about it, escape into my plants and games, gonna be working my self to death again soon, gotta take of a little one on the way
Yep growing is very cool in a lot of ways. It’s also part of the healing the whole connection with the plant.
you know you feel it!
worlds plastic, synthetic marijuana is life real.

Observationist

Observationist

Second pic, I think she’s losing turgor

starting to get dry

Reactions: Dye
GrowHobo

GrowHobo

Spiritual folks been messing with it for decades, if they hadn’t been we wouldn’t have anything worth smoking
Marijuana is a spiritual plant fooling around with its makeup to get higher is going against the beauty of the plant.
hey that’s my opinion, never liked the designated hitter either

Observationist

Observationist

Holy training! Good Stuff bro! Found you from DB journal!
Ty, I feel the need to impress some of the more experienced growers here.

working on a aeroponic system, or TAE (true aeroponic environment), that I would like to possibly pair with the new SE1000w for shits and

been wanting to do one for years, I know it’s nothing new, but I don’t see a lot of people using that style with cannabis, given all of the complexities, let alone here, and damn do I want to see that growth rate, I am impatient, learning it.

there’s a few forums out there that talk about it, but some of those are 15 years ago, and I like this forum.

Observationist

Observationist

22 plants??? I could barely keep up with 5 haha
I cant help my self, and it’s very satisfying taking clones and they succeed, and watching the roots grow lol.

only reason I have not taken more is because I am out of gel, I have taken a few using my saliva, but the added root hormone is so beneficial and speeds it up ten fold

experiment “dwc” bottle, I swear the roots started growing faster when I added the line, thought fuck it, let’s see if this works, I’ll just leave it in there and add liquid nutes lol.

Last edited:
Observationist

Observationist

I am planning on throwing a 5x5 in the corner and the new SE1000w co2 in there, fuck it

Get some co2 tanks from the Chinese buffet I use to work at lol

Top Bottom