• Thread starter Observationist
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Dothraki

Dothraki

Can’t forget about this fucker

I guess not a bad thing

I cut off about 7 branches from him don’t need that much pollen
That college dorm light from Spencer Gifts working on that male hahaha I haven’t seen one of those in a while where’s your Lava Lamp 🤣

Observationist

Observationist

That college dorm light from Spencer Gifts working on that male hahaha I haven’t seen one of those in a while where’s your Lava Lamp 🤣
ahaha its my girlfriends lamp, now the plants, funny you mentioned that, we almost bought a lava lamp lol.

Dye

Dye

Changing the compound is the devil at work chasing coin!
but yes you are right, spiritual people have been messing with it with love, not greed!
you can see the difference today!
A month ago I wake up I have this ugly face rash called, Rosacea, by the pictures I saw.
so I read up on it, steroid shots etc medicated cremes by prescription. Could last a month!

I used CBD oil with coconut, cleared it up took a week but cleared it up.
my skin was blistering, and pain and it itched at the same time.on my eye lids too.

I read up on CBD for the skin, I use it everyday now, stuff clears up beat up skin like nothing I have ever seen.
This plant is a life saver. its why it still a schedule one drug next to Heroin.
big Pharmaceutical companies do not want this around, without owning 51% of the stock.

plant is magical and being ruined and taken down the wrong path.
us the growers and lovers of the plant growing at home must keep the beauty alive!

Observationist

Observationist

A month ago I wake up I have this ugly face rash called, Rosacea, by the pictures I saw.
so I read up on it, steroid shots etc medicated cremes by prescription. Could last a month!

I used CBD oil with coconut, cleared it up took a week but cleared it up.
my skin was blistering, and pain and it itched at the same time.on my eye lids too.

I read up on CBD for the skin, I use it everyday now, stuff clears up beat up skin like nothing I have ever seen.
This plant is a life saver. its why it still a schedule one drug next to Heroin.
big Pharmaceutical companies do not want this around, without owning 51% of the stock.

plant is magical and being ruined and taken down the wrong path.
us the growers and lovers of the plant growing at home must keep the beauty alive!
i look forward to making my own tinctures, hash and the likes.

Dye

Dye

Stuff is magical, I got stoned with cancer patients quite a few times, to see that look on there face after smoking is heartwarming brother.
just a flash of no pain on there face no doom. Yea you can have your own natural pharmacy at home.
They the governments and the pharmaceutical companies which is basically the same thing.
They Are trying to own everything before they unleash the true powers of this plant! If ever!

you have the fiber side of this plant and the medical side, the billion dollar over the counter synthetic shit they sell that destroys the human mind and body. This plant is at war With the powers to be worldwide make no mistake about that.
being legal is a ploy! It’s a chess match

Top Bottom