Unknown Strains with cheap Chinese LEDs Diary

• Thread starter Observationist
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Observationist

Observationist

Keeping these two in veg/mothers for now in a temporary closet.

Soil: Ocean Forest mixed with little bit of coco

nutes: Dutch pro/new millennium ruby fulvic/emerald harvest micro/grow

“4x200w LED” actual power 200w

the cups/clones are in 70/30 coco bag I got free, prefer 90/10 or 100/0 but oh well.

Unknown strains with cheap chinese leds diary
Observationist

Observationist

If anyone can help with information for this light, I can’t find shit on google.

Observationist

Observationist

They look nice. But you're gonna ruin the floor unless you get some drip pans
thankyou, this is very temporary i rushed into growing again.... i missed it. getting more stuff, might just get another tent, just being careful with my watering right now.

steamroller

steamroller

Yea it was an Ebay listing .
Found other images that looked similar and said Mars hydro but no factory links from past .
What does it look like from light side ?
Mar is also sold as Mars Aqua for the aquarium trade [reef tanks ] .

GrowHobo

GrowHobo

Under bed storage bins work well as cheap little flood table. Just a thought. Dunno bout the light though. Also clear cups are bad for the roots. I’m sure u could just drop them in a red solo cup. Green is best though 😉

Observationist

Observationist

Under bed storage bins work well as cheap little flood table. Just a thought. Dunno bout the light though. Also clear cups are bad for the roots. I’m sure u could just drop them in a red solo cup. Green is best though 😉
exposing the roots to light? i didnt think it was a huge deal but i should reconsider this?

and i sure will, need to buy more solo cups, might as well get some red ones.

and thank you! , this will be my first official COCO grow lol.

Last edited:
GrowHobo

GrowHobo

Huge deal? No but yeah exposing roots to light is no good but not the end of the world. Small easy fix though. 👍 good luck

Observationist

Observationist

i started in 2019 with my dad, my sister and her husband were starting a commercial grow, got licensed and had plants about done flowering and everything.

towards the end of my first grow some life-changing events happened, move away moved back.

had a grow in the backyard of 2020 summer that was great but PM fucked most of it

didnt have anywhere to grow besides my buddys house did a little there

after being homeless and hotel hopping am now in my own place with my girlfriend a babygirl on the way, now somewhat stable and can grow again.

Observationist

Observationist

Here's a screenshot from my Instagram of my first outdoor grow, I did not know what the fuck I was doing or to expect lol I made the soil and just watered when needed, otherwise it was out of my control for the most part.

(Due to weather conditions)

Very bipolar in oklahoma

Screenshot 20211224 003143
Observationist

Observationist

Here's a screenshot from my Instagram of my first outdoor grow, I did not know what the fuck I was doing or to expect lol I made the soil and just watered when needed, otherwise it was out of my control for the most part.

(Due to weather conditions)

Very bipolar in oklahoma
the one in the back was just one big nearly 9ft plant, about 5-10 other plants in there started with 20 or so but i needed to make space and some were males, random bag seeds.

Reactions: Dye
Top Bottom