Not open for further replies.
U

up yours

IMG_20110102_212506.jpg
IMG_20110102_212510.jpg

Tahoe og male kush male #1

HeadGrow

HeadGrow

Man everyone, be carefull around the babies. haha I'm kidding. I haven't hurt myself in my grow rooms but I do my fair share of damage snowboarding :)

Up Yours, sucks about the males but you could always become one kick ass breeder with that library of strains you have. haha

Looking good bro, I can't wait to see them in flower. And 3 foot flip height! now those will be monsters, i'm loving them already.

HeadGrow

HeadGrow

Looking good, and hey HeadGrow where u live in Washington? I'm by Auburn. And I have only found one dispencery around here that has heard of the alien strains. Cali Connect should get at least one dispencery or co-op to carry there stuff up here in Washington. I know my co-op would be glad to stock them...

What's up Dubsta. I'm up here in snohomish county. Which dispersary did you visit that had or heard of Alien strains? Yeah there are a lot of strains that haven't made an appearance in my circles yet. But hopefully I can change that :)

There's this one dispersary that claims they have PEZ clones. That strain came from around this area and I'm not sure if it lived on past the early 2000's. So I have to try this PEZ clone to see if it really is the strain but I have my doubts.

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
Sorry 2 hear about ur fall! Ouch! Had a 2x4 fall on a plant when i was rebuilding! Took a few branches off but she lived! Good luck on ur grow. Can't wait to see them ladies get big! Check out my tga grow. Got some new pics up.

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

Wow u got a mega gaint grow.. Man u must b really bizzy great work.. I love that line up Dog.. I love 2 see people do it super big.. That's how I Want 2 do it..

Mega grow 215

Mega grow 215

Nice looking male you would probably have a hell of a stud if you wanted to breed.

U

up yours

I am dooing a small seed run using the following clones helmond,aota, nycd, tahoe og kush, a few gifts from good hearted peeps my respect to y'all. It is so cool of you folks. Anyhoo I will send in some freebies to the farm for y'all as I sort nnew crosses may happen but I just want my helmond, aota and perma frost in seeds but I have abro on here who has been promised all males I am stoked to see what he does it will be super dank for sure I myself have one last project I hope to finish before um yeah it will be deep purple to purple urkle and purple alien last but not least white urkle I want it to have an alien/white taste with hints of urkle and purple color and yes I am baked but you gotta admit it sounds like power. It will be named smash mouth thanks for name jaws you rule bro anyways I will post more pics of the alien kush and alien bubba and maybe bubba bx2 good night all

genepool

genepool

Up Yours how goes it buddy.. Wow very nice line up,, You've got urself some killer genetics to play with, I hope u enjoy the grow! Kind of you to send in freebies my kinda gardener! :party0042:

GP

U

up yours

Up Yours how goes it buddy.. Wow very nice line up,, You've got urself some killer genetics to play with, I hope u enjoy the grow! Kind of you to send in freebies my kinda gardener! :party0042:

GP

Thanks I know how tuff it can be to have good meds ,and even harder to get a hold of an elite cutting so maybe some good combos using them to make seeds and share the love.

Mega grow 215

Mega grow 215

Well if you ever need smash mouth tested ill be first in line lol. That cross sounds like the best thing smoking.

U

up yours

Well if you ever need smash mouth tested ill be first in line lol. That cross sounds like the best thing smoking.
consider yourself my third tester winta and motherlode I have two others in mind I hope they ask thanks for stopping by mg215

:harvest::rollj::party0042:

Mega grow 215

Mega grow 215

Anytime I cant stay away from your thread your running a farmers dream of genetics. Cant wait to see how the little aliens are doing.

HeadGrow

HeadGrow

I am dooing a small seed run using the following clones helmond,aota, nycd, tahoe og kush, a few gifts from good hearted peeps my respect to y'all. It is so cool of you folks. Anyhoo I will send in some freebies to the farm for y'all as I sort nnew crosses may happen but I just want my helmond, aota and perma frost in seeds but I have abro on here who has been promised all males I am stoked to see what he does it will be super dank for sure I myself have one last project I hope to finish before um yeah it will be deep purple to purple urkle and purple alien last but not least white urkle I want it to have an alien/white taste with hints of urkle and purple color and yes I am baked but you gotta admit it sounds like power. It will be named smash mouth thanks for name jaws you rule bro anyways I will post more pics of the alien kush and alien bubba and maybe bubba bx2 good night all

i got ur back on the frost and deep purple if you want em. I have 4 pheno's of deep purple flowering out and still 4 seeds. They are in week 5 and starting to pull in some purple. The DP and Frost seem to be competing for most crystal. haha.

U

up yours

i got ur back on the frost and deep purple if you want em. I have 4 pheno's of deep purple flowering out and still 4 seeds. They are in week 5 and starting to pull in some purple. The DP and Frost seem to be competing for most crystal. haha.

Yes please bro that is so cool sir. thanks, U.Y.

JAWS

JAWS

hello UP:)
your very much welcome on the NAME i have a book of names on hand, i do a lot of breeding myself so any time a cool name passes through my brain i jot it down..."SMASH MOUTH" came to me along with BUTT HEAD and a couple others....

man i loved those pics of the FROST you sent me, that second the full shot was very impressive 4sure...again very sorry i cant help you out with the project im just way to full myself at this time....these CHOCOLATES and BANANNAS are going to take some time to get done proper once i get them rolling along...

you just keep doing what your doing and good things are surely going to come your way my brother...
respect much:)

kootenainatural

kootenainatural

Savage
Supporter
if you need any locals to run some of your furture babies let me know i always have a spot opened for a new project and also i got a male out of my purple aliens should you need love the vibes here in this log Up Your great job

kootenai

U

up yours

if you need any locals to run some of your furture babies let me know i always have a spot opened for a new project and also i got a male out of my purple aliens should you need love the vibes here in this log Up Your great job

kootenai

Your are great thanks you are #4 and would love to use your boy in crossing thanks

U

up yours

Pics are being shot and plants repotted and yes more seeds were germed I did 5 more bubba bx2. I wanted better selection for the croosings hoping for kick ass boy to keep I had 2 from same seed pack in 5's and I will post them to I am gonna try obs way and do one shot per post so I can quiit confusing people if anyone needs leaf comparison shots pm and I will send but do not expect me to know phenos if you do help me out please thanks. Up Yours

U

up yours

alien kush photos of the first 3 seeds

IMG_20110108_184234.jpg
IMG_20110108_184212.jpg
Here is long awaited photo updates by strain is how photos will be listed so y'all know who is who the alien kush is in the the white bags that are rolled over will continue to update tonight hey mg 215 what's uo and you to kootenai

xX Kid Twist Xx

xX Kid Twist Xx

Premium Member
Supporter
very healthy im along for the ride

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom