up yours gets invaded by raskal alien kush f2, og kush x alien kush

• Thread starter up yours
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
U

up yours

Sorry got really stonned on my helmond mixed up w/ nycd,aota, and a kief joint straight to the dome all right all right her you go man like roll one cause here comes the lemon parade.

U

up yours

Photo barage!
IMG_20101224_190302.jpg

420king-MASSES

hahahaha lol photo barage your an asshole lol lmmfao dawgy lol 1 photo hahahahahaha

U

up yours

Man your tough lmao ok here I will putt up 2p over the next few minutes lol

D

Dubsta

looks good up yours, i love your lineup i wanna try the og alien and i really want to get the alien kush f2 beans for some breeding.

I love the looks of them fat indica leafs. I dunno why but i just love veg shots.

U

up yours

Well today we have another corleone seedling and an orange bud seedlings

JAWS

JAWS

hey UP:)
would like to see some ORANGE BUD shots when the time comes..
peace:)

U

up yours

Thank you have not been sleeping well frrom my pain but it has me working so here is my update alien kush f2 is doing well I have 3 in 5 gal rootmakers rolled down to be three I do this to take cuttings as it grows I un roll bag and scrape the stalk with a small wire brush w/ clonex on it to encourage further rooting when they reach three feet in height I flip to flower and sex if female she stays if not she'll be culled there are 9 in total , the alien bubbas are catching the f2's. The last of the sour og and blackwater are being flipped today along w/ a blueberry bubblegum as well as 3 headband from reserva privada the 2 bubba bx2 are in 5gal pots. And I am so hyped about my alien fire and cc's alien og alien dog v2 are all catching and exploding w/ growth I can't wait I am getting the homies so stoned after all is down I am throwing a smoke report party amd will post the cards frrom it so many strains so little time left to grow them I am very glad to share w/ you all and thanks for all your help

JAWS

JAWS

hello UP:)
damn dude i got a lot of gear but damn you got nothing but HIGH-END gear and for that you get MAJOR PROPS brother.....cant imange how much work that is for you, i just have a small 25sqf space and i hand watter and feed everything every time so i think your a workaholic of the best kind....

hummmm first comes STRAWBERRY BUBBA now theres BLUBERRY BUBBA who the hell is putting these out?...my guess would be RASKAL because if any-one could it would be him, would like to see some GRAPEFUIT BUBBA and some PINEAPPLE BUBBA next HAHAHAHA man the endless combos will drive a grower CRAZY...
grow on brother:)

U

up yours

I know what you mean it makes me dizzy all the amazing x's are cool and I think I have seen pineapple kush somewhere can't remember where but I would mosca's c99 bx1 to cross to my bubba bx2 it makes me drool bro, thanks bro for the kind words I am a workaholic

S

Steve Z

ive smoked some pineapple kush. shit was some of the tastiest stuff i've EVER had. squeezed the nug and it was pineapples. crazy good smelling.

JAWS

JAWS

umm ya man there is a PINEAPPLE KUSH around but i think its an og of some kind, i would be interested in a PINEAPPLE BUBBA 4real....

was going to make a PINEAPPLE KUSH last time out but did not get the PINEAPPLE to play nice so it never happened, bubba is a top notch KUSH and it's most definitly one of the best around....
peace bro:)

U

up yours

ive smoked some pineapple kush. shit was some of the tastiest stuff i've EVER had. squeezed the nug and it was pineapples. crazy good smelling.

Thanks a lot Z your making me drool even more, I will have to call a sis of mine for a pineapple cut and hope I get a male out of my bubba bx2 or even strawberry bubba maybe .
Thanks a lot Z peace

U

up yours

umm ya man there is a PINEAPPLE KUSH around but i think its an og of some kind, i would be interested in a PINEAPPLE BUBBA 4real....

was going to make a PINEAPPLE KUSH last time out but did not get the PINEAPPLE to play nice so it never happened, bubba is a top notch KUSH and it's most definitly one of the best around....
peace bro:)

Thank you bro most cool of you and Z to share the knowledge
Have a safe and happy new year

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom