• Thread starter up yours
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
leadsled

leadsled

GrowRU
Nice work up yours, congrats on the meds. Smoke one for me :)

Girls are looking frosty.

U

up yours

new gear is here

IMG_20110118_141421.jpg

Mega grow 215

Mega grow 215

Damn UY shits looking awesome over there. if you dont mind me asking can we get a bean pack list because everytime I look its something new coming in lol. I cant blame you. Hi my name is Mega Grow 215 and im a bean addict lol.

crom

crom

Cannobi Genetics
Supporter
Damn UY shits looking awesome over there. if you dont mind me asking can we get a bean pack list because everytime I look its something new coming in lol. I cant blame you. Hi my name is Mega Grow 215 and im a bean addict lol.

Aren't we all bean addicts? Some can just afford to buy more, more often is all.
Great work UY!

Cheers,
Crom

U

up yours

bean list

Aren't we all bean addicts? Some can just afford to buy more, more often is all.
Great work UY!

Cheers,
Crom

No prob I am gonna start addicted to seeds as a thread for us all ladies and gents
Peace UP
And thank you to all who visit this thread and for all your kind words I wish you good health and a beautiful garden UP:)

U

up yours

white d

Well farmers 2 have germed and gone too diirt so far cmon girls lol.

Shady

Shady

Chillin' in the Shade...
Supporter
Well farmers 2 have germed and gone too diirt so far cmon girls lol.
Can't wait to see how your White D turn out... SMF's are looking stellar... BTW, I'm hating myself for missing Karma's White OG drop... Especially since it will never be dropped again after losing the parent stock that created it... :shake

motherlode

motherlode

@Rolln_J
Supporter
what up mang? Im gonna get all "up yours" in this bitch tonight and put 50-60 beans in the ground!

U

up yours

Can't stop laughing motherlode I can barely type I even lost the toke I was holding I am still lmao

U

up yours

Well here is verbal update
In bloom all the smells fight for prominence but I gotta say the sour og is winning w/ chem valley 1&2 next and tahoe is captivating me I am so excited to harvest my first og kush hybrid I have grown she has great crstal production avearage size buds but her density is off the chart I wanna smoke this girl so bad plus send leadsled a smoke report sample lol what I can dream any ways thanks for all the kind words laughs and inspiration you have given me I thank you very much

U

up yours

Well riot seeds /stormy white cough arrived and I may germ since it doesent look like I get to tester for green lantern but I am so excited for those who are chosen they are some great genes and good guys so I wish all of you the best success. Peace up oh and my riot pkg had 8 not 6 beans plus I am saving a pkg for just in case ya know how stuff happens:party0042::)

M

mal

Premium Member
Supporter
Sour Og

My sour og turned out the best of the 5 of each I ran. Ogiesel was #2, got a green and a blue. For some reason my tahoe was the worst of the bunch, still good weed. Hope all is well in Mt

mal

U

up yours

Thanks brother good to know I put off getting ogiesel when I still had money for seeds ill wish I hadn't lol oh well I can't grow everything hmmmm or CAN I?

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
Good luck with ur new beans. Time 2 cawz a riot up in here!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom