• Thread starter up yours
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
U

up yours

i love this plant

It smells amzing looks amazing is chunky nogs med size good branching it looks like it has great promise chem valley kush #2
IMG_20110117_171838.jpg

motherlode

motherlode

@Rolln_J
Supporter
haha you have a bud cellar

people here in cali hardly even know what a cellar is - kind of rare to get a house with a basement out this way

crom

crom

Cannobi Genetics
Supporter
haha you have a bud cellar

people here in cali hardly even know what a cellar is - kind of rare to get a house with a basement out this way

A base what? lol I hear that, missing east coast basements!

U

up yours

last veg shots all plants going in thread heads into bloom

IMG_20110120_142054.jpg
IMG_20110120_142040.jpg
IMG_20110120_142023.jpg
IMG_20110120_142002.jpg
IMG_20110114_1903103.jpg
And yep I have harvests from about 8 runs always multi strain runs and upto a q 1/2 years and yuppies have wine cellars and hippies have bud cellars lol

420king-MASSES

that is a big room my friend cant wait to see how those finish////love the cvk#2 nice nuggett keep up the good work

Shady

Shady

Chillin' in the Shade...
Supporter
Ahh shiznit! Last veg shots FTW!!! Gotta get my seat ready for the bud shots and plenty of :sign0005:

winta

winta

thats what im talkin about right there! lookin good lookin great :)

kootenainatural

kootenainatural

Savage
Supporter
thats an healthy ass alien you got there Up nice work

kootenai

U

up yours

In the nursery we have a new child a whitr d came up today one more on the way up still 3 beans were empty and did obviously did nothing in the riot gear I have 2 of 4 germed so far all 4 larrys are in threes and same with julius c,corleone, and the last alien kush f2's also went into #3's acouple weeks and I will flip them into bloom I am also gonna sprout my sr71pk x bubba shine in to germ and also some moe mist from shmoes and some testers for my big brother my health is going down and I will be only breeding 2 strains if I have time to finish them is another story I guess but my pheno hunting days are over I wish you all the best and please no feeling sorry for me as I don't feel that way neither should you I am a savage and still might make it I will be using several alternate therapys and rick simpsons oil so I could still win this fight y'all I will no longer be doing any seed buying anymore just means more for y'all ok. Peace UP

HeadGrow

HeadGrow

Take care Up, I wish you the best man. I've really enjoyed watching your mad bean popping :)

U

up yours

ok i am bored i gotta germ something up in here

If anyone bothers to post a choice to see it will get done I would like a vote on what you wanna see this time to see a list of gear go to smokers lounge and look for thread seed coollectors or addicts my list is on page 3 or 4y'all have an hour before I choose what I start have fun all and have great friday:party0042:

Shady

Shady

Chillin' in the Shade...
Supporter
Keep your head up, up yours... I'm sending you good karma and positive vibes... :damnhippie:

My vote goes for any of these gems:
Headband/sour kush
Tres sister
Super stardawg
Purple dawg
Star dawg

HeadGrow

HeadGrow

Man you've got some tough choices.

My votes go to:
Headband
Chocolope Haze
or Alien Vacation

420king-MASSES

ya know why dont you spice things up and start a thread doing the super silver sage from jimmy[he uses his dipstick jimmay lol] sounds tasty and uber stoney hope you choose this strain or the motorbreath

HeadGrow

HeadGrow

although I googled that Moe Mist and it looks pretty stellar too. you might have to throw darts. hahaha

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom