up yours gets invaded by raskal alien kush f2, og kush x alien kush

• Thread starter up yours
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
U

up yours

damn yo you got enough space for all that flowering???

your gonna be dancing around with 50 plants that are all FIRE and need flowered out!

haha im sure your on top of it just came to mind. killer strains yo

++
Yeah it did me too once I got the seeds wet lol I had to slap my own hand everytime I reach for my seed locker it is hard to wait to try the strains I wanna smoke em not make time capsule ya know bro I like drr evils ides sow it,grow it, smoke it then move on sometimes as I love variety.
:heart:coffee:RastaBong:

U

up yours

ok here is a couple photos of the gear
IMG_20101214_093257.jpg

U

up yours

bubba bx2 update

One more came up today and the rest are moving dirt it looks like 100% I will be taking chocolope haze in 2 days. At the same I will also bring down the purple pineberry and 2 blackjacks all look good but chocolope and the pineberry are triple stacking their trichomes I have to say thank you to motherlode for his molassaes tip it is unreal broski many thanks brother also here is pic of ogr gear. later, leave a comment when passing thru thread y'all
IMG_20101214_093210.jpg
:damnhippie:

U

up yours

:fighting0040::rollj:
IMG_20101214_222206.jpg
IMG_20101214_221230.jpg
IMG_20101214_093210.jpg
IMG_20101214_221216.jpg
The next contestants are in the ring, let's get it on.

motherlode

motherlode

@Rolln_J
Supporter
"my name is up yours and I am addicted to popping dank seeds"

motherlode

motherlode

@Rolln_J
Supporter
Hey! I resemble that remark mister muhahahaha.
I'm not an addict its cool…:party0022:

at least your cracking dank gear - that kiefer looks killer - Im gonna go dig out my white fire kief and get busted!

U

up yours

Yes sir it cme out great I found grind five seconds in acoffee grinder and I let it sit in tumbler 24hrs and it gives a much better yield I kiefed all good buds some of y'all would cry if you saw how I abused those buds haha but as I was saying it gave me a quart mason jar it was a mix of aota, helmond, nycd, afghan oddity, and lemon amnesia with a little jack flash for good measure, I would love to add some of your white fire#3 kief to my jar of fluffy gold I personally like rolling a joint about the size of a my little finger wit just a tiny tiny bit of bud it is soooo good bro

winta

winta

you are an addict (aint that the pot callin the kettle black lol) and im jealous u got the sis crosses :( lol congrats bro!

All right I am an addict just bought most of the Chemdog's Sister x's

U

up yours

Not sure why the lag on sprouts for the sour alien but I will check germ rates on alien og cc. og kush x alien kush plus I am starting 8 more alien kush f2, and 5 f3's og raskal. hey raskal can I use your gear for a small breeding project and obs I hope you don't my looking for alien leaning cuts from my alien gear if y'all do I won't as its wrong to do so if you are willing to help select I would dig that , no alien og germed yet and 3 of 5 for the og kush x alien they are off to dirt now wish them luck thank you to all who have recently accepted my friend requests I thank you all, and merry christmas or how you celebrate the holiday.

U

up yours

All of raskals og kush x alien kush germed I have started more alien kush f2, and will start the alien dog v2 when alien og is germed, then my motorbreath so now the rest of you spark it up I know you got one haha. Love to all peace

S

Steve Z

it was YOU!!!!!! lol

i fuckin KNEW it had to be someone buying em all. cause those bitches went soooooo fast. like too fast ya know?? ARGHHHH.

you cant settle with 3 packs and just make f2's if you like em enough?!?!?! SHARE THE LOVE BROTHER!!!! hahahaha.

i'll have you know if you find fire in there you can expect me to come callin! :joint:

nice prem. member status bro. real contributor thats whats up!

U

up yours

Sorry steve I was greedy I am asking logic to give you guys a chance to enjoy truly sorry guys

S

Steve Z

dude honestly, you pop beans Lol. i know i'll get to see them, you have weekdays i'll get every other weekend and holidays.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom